• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FS: Remark Blue Tip Exhaust in Central Florida

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hello!

Just came over from the Integra forum. I swapped my Remark exhaust to the Thermal R&D. So now I have the Remark with Blue Tips for sale. I’d like to sell it for pickup. I can meet you with it. It’s in perfect shape and has about 4k highway miles on it.

These pics are from just taking it off. But it is shiny and clean now. Boxed up with a ton of padding. All gaskets and hardware are intact. I can take more pics, if needed.

Asking $700 cash.

11th Gen Honda Civic FS: Remark Blue Tip Exhaust in Central Florida 4D74670A-5CEE-4894-817E-583D7A658403
Sponsored

TypeRBerto

First Name
Berto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I wanted to clarify that this is not for the FL5 correct?

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP
Hello!

Just came over from the Integra forum. I swapped my Remark exhaust to the Thermal R&D. So now I have the Remark with Blue Tips for sale. I’d like to sell it for pickup. I can meet you with it. It’s in perfect shape and has about 4k highway miles on it.

These pics are from just taking it off. But it is shiny and clean now. Boxed up with a ton of padding. All gaskets and hardware are intact. I can take more pics, if needed.

Asking $700 cash.

4D74670A-5CEE-4894-817E-583D7A658403.jpeg
im awaiting my thermal R&D now..picked it over this and the N1 PRL is going to release!
GLWS

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Acura Integra
im awaiting my thermal R&D now..picked it over this and the N1 PRL is going to release!
GLWS
Thanks. I love the Thermal. Remark is a solid #2 for me. The difference between the 2 is personal preference.
Sponsored