• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Green lines on the 9' touchscreen

rahisp81

First Name
Rahi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring
So, I got new 2022 civic touring ralleye red last month.

I noticed some green lines on the 9" touch screen. I don't understand its just like normal display with the touch but has green lines.

I don't know what caused this. And what should I do next.
Thanks.
11th Gen Honda Civic Green lines on the 9' touchscreen 23460
Sponsored

tomc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Integra GSR / 2022 Civic Sport Hatch
So, I got new 2022 civic touring ralleye red last month.

I noticed some green lines on the 9" touch screen. I don't understand its just like normal display with the touch but has green lines.

I don't know what caused this. And what should I do next.
Thanks.
23460.jpg
I would schedule a service visit and show your service advisor this photo. Of course, if it's always like that, then the technician won't even need to see the photo.

I've replaced 2018+ Accord displays for black lining, so I would say that will be a likely outcome for them to replace the display screen. But see what they say, it could also be a soft-set connector to the display causing weird artifacts. You're under warranty for something like this regardless, so you have nothing to worry about! Hope this helps and let us know the outcome!

EDIT: Also is this all the time, or just with Apple Carplay?

OP
OP

rahisp81

First Name
Rahi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring
I would schedule a service visit and show your service advisor this photo. Of course, if it's always like that, then the technician won't even need to see the photo.

I've replaced 2018+ Accord displays for black lining, so I would say that will be a likely outcome for them to replace the display screen. But see what they say, it could also be a soft-set connector to the display causing weird artifacts. You're under warranty for something like this regardless, so you have nothing to worry about! Hope this helps and let us know the outcome!

EDIT: Also is this all the time, or just with Apple Carplay?
Sure will go on monday and let you know, I still need to check it I just saw this today and will provide you with an update for whether its just on Apple carplay or rest of the screen time

edit: I didn’t see it after returning back from work today. It was normal even on apple play. Maybe something to do with cold? Its freezing temperature here.

Last edited:

tomc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Integra GSR / 2022 Civic Sport Hatch
Sure will go on monday and let you know, I still need to check it I just saw this today and will provide you with an update for whether its just on Apple carplay or rest of the screen time

edit: I didn’t see it after returning back from work today. It was normal even on apple play. Maybe something to do with cold? Its freezing temperature here.
That's strange! Keep an eye on it and once it becomes more consistent, I'd schedule a service appointment so as to not waste your own time with them not finding anything to note.

If it has to do with freezing temperatures that'd be worrying, as I'm sure many of these are selling in areas like yours, Calgary, Saskatoon etc.

OP
OP

rahisp81

First Name
Rahi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring
That's strange! Keep an eye on it and once it becomes more consistent, I'd schedule a service appointment so as to not waste your own time with them not finding anything to note.

If it has to do with freezing temperatures that'd be worrying, as I'm sure many of these are selling in areas like yours, Calgary, Saskatoon etc.
Sure thanks will do

Tbask33

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HONDA Civic sport Touring
Hey, i am also having the same problem on mine and we have the same car. but after one night it went away. What did the dealership end up doing to your car?

OP
OP

rahisp81

First Name
Rahi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring
I think it never occurred again after I removed the plastic screen protector.

I never had the problem again maybe it was the time when winter started and it was suddenly cold.
Sponsored