• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Injen Technology

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
injen.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
👋 CivicXI.com!

My name is Randy and on behalf of all of us here at Injen Technology, we are excited to join and support the community here at CivicXI.com! We are looking forward to developing a full line of products including cold air intakes, intercoolers and exhausts systems for the 11th gen Civic platform.

Here at Injen, we proudly design and manufacture all of our products in Pomona, CA, USA. Our R&D team extensively tests all product using our in-house DynoJet. This process ensures that you get the most power output without any annoying check engine lights and additional tuning required.

If you need any assistance regarding our product, we are available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST through phone, email or online chat through our website (contact information below). You can also PM me (Injen Technology) on this forum. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest product releases, event recaps and more!

Website 💻 www.injen.com
DM 📲 @injentechnology
Call 📞 909-839-0706
Email 📩 [email protected]

-Randy

11th Gen Honda Civic Hello CivicXI.com Community! IMG_8987.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Hello CivicXI.com Community! SP1586P_P06
Sponsored

DoubleRFe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic SI
👋 CivicXI.com!

My name is Randy and on behalf of all of us here at Injen Technology, we are excited to join and support the community here at CivicXI.com! We are looking forward to developing a full line of products including cold air intakes, intercoolers and exhausts systems for the 11th gen Civic platform.

Here at Injen, we proudly design and manufacture all of our products in Pomona, CA, USA. Our R&D team extensively tests all product using our in-house DynoJet. This process ensures that you get the most power output without any annoying check engine lights and additional tuning required.

If you need any assistance regarding our product, we are available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST through phone, email or online chat through our website (contact information below). You can also PM me (Injen Technology) on this forum. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest product releases, event recaps and more!

Website 💻 www.injen.com
DM 📲 @injentechnology
Call 📞 909-839-0706
Email 📩 [email protected]

-Randy

IMG_8987.JPG

SP1586P_P06.jpg
Nice!!! turbo inlet pipe possibly for the 11th gen civic si? maybe color matched to go with the intake?