• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Here is my used R for sale at the dealer if anyone is looking. Info thread not a for sale thread.

Ducky

juiceboxes
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 S2000, '19 Civic Type R
Wow such nice people. As they say no good deed goes unpunished. sad really
Let me ask you, friend.

What exactly is your good deed here? What is the benefit to us of these millions of threads? What is the benefit to a prospective owner versus an Autotrader search?

You obviously think a lot of yourself since you post so much despite not even owning the car this is about, so defend your thesis.

garoto

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R - Championship White, 2006 Honda Civic Si - Fiji Blue Pearl
recalls were done on it. Turbo harness, moldings and gas filler cap. I never had issue but i did the recalls.
What is this moldings recall you’re talking about?

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Give the guy a fuking break. I do appreciate the fact that he posted the car's history here, which otherwise wouldn't be available to the potential buyer. I can look past his occasional goofy posts but they also keep the board entertaining and generate shite load of page views (ad revenues). So there's that. Time to head out for a drive and enjoy the jinba ittai.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
What is this moldings recall you’re talking about?
I misspoke. It wasn't a recall on moldings. But a handful of the first 17s , the black mouldings above the windows would peel. Happened on some base hatches too. So mine were replaced because they did start peeling.

garoto

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R - Championship White, 2006 Honda Civic Si - Fiji Blue Pearl
I misspoke. It wasn't a recall on moldings. But a handful of the first 17s , the black mouldings above the windows would peel. Happened on some base hatches too. So mine were replaced because they did start peeling.
Ah, got it.

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Type R, Caterham, VW Touareg, Chevy Volt
New to the Forum so don't get all the hate toward this particular poster. This thread provides useful info, as does his thread on this experience with his Mustang compared to the Type R. That also generated a lot of pointless, off-topic hate. Don't like the guy? Then don't read his posts and don't clutter up the thread with negative, personal attacks unrelated to the content of the thread.

wildbilly32

Reaction score
Car(s)
09 Toyota Rav4, 05 Porsche C4S, 2019 CTR PMM #24184
I agree with the above. Don't like the guy or his posts, move on. This forum is not personally tailored to meet all of our wants, likes or needs 100% of the time.

55e8df57dac3d.jpeg

Z06Chris

First Name
Christopher Yi
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 | 2019 Honda Civic Type-R | 2019 Lexus UX200
Vehicle Showcase
New to the Forum so don't get all the hate toward this particular poster. This thread provides useful info, as does his thread on this experience with his Mustang compared to the Type R. That also generated a lot of pointless, off-topic hate. Don't like the guy? Then don't read his posts and don't clutter up the thread with negative, personal attacks unrelated to the content of the thread.
A lot of guys take very good care of their cars. What are the odds someone on the boards buys his car? I just want OP to move on.

His first thread was "my final present to all of you Type-R owners"...but it's actually just letting us all know how car was taken care of. How does that help us?

Last I checked this is the "Civic Type-R forums" and not the "Harlaquin's Type-R Forum".

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Reaction score
Car(s)
A lot of guys take very good care of their cars. What are the odds someone on the boards buys his car? I just want OP to move on.

His first thread was "my final present to all of you Type-R owners"...but it's actually just letting us all know how car was taken care of. How does that help us?

Last I checked this is the "Civic Type-R forums" and not the "Harlaquin's Type-R Forum".
Its not the Z06Chris forums either. Heck your name even promotes another car. Guess neither of us gets what we want. Ill still take ya for a nice dinner. Karma bro, I love you anyway.

Z06Chris

First Name
Christopher Yi
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 | 2019 Honda Civic Type-R | 2019 Lexus UX200
Vehicle Showcase
Its not the Z06Chris forums either. Heck your name even promotes another car. Guess neither of us gets what we want. Ill still take ya for a nice dinner. Karma bro, I love you anyway.
How many Z06 threads have I started? Actually, how many threads have I started about a car I no longer own?
One day you'll realize why no one wants to go to dinner with you.
Keep your karma bro. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Reaction score
Car(s)
How many Z06 threads have I started? Actually, how many threads have I started about a car I no longer own?
One day you'll realize why no one wants to go to dinner with you.
Keep your karma bro. :thumbsup:
You the only one. Seems i have plenty of support.

2019SiOldGuy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Storm trooper Taco TRD 4x4, custom 3 wheel Hy Bird
Ever see the movie "Christine"? Seeing a pic of your CTR with a "Good Vibes" logo behind it and selling her...uh oh! She might get mad at you!!!

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Reaction score
Car(s)
Ever see the movie "Christine"? Seeing a pic of your CTR with a "Good Vibes" logo behind it and selling her...uh oh! She might get mad at you!!!
Oh yeah, lol. Well im tying to pay forward those vibes.

2019SiOldGuy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Storm trooper Taco TRD 4x4, custom 3 wheel Hy Bird
I agree with the above. Don't like the guy or his posts, move on. This forum is not personally tailored to meet all of our wants, likes or needs 100% of the time.

55e8df57dac3d.jpeg
Bwhahahahhaa this is classic!!!

skshrews

Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura 2005 TSX, Honda Civic Hatchback LX 6MT 2017
You took better care of that car than I take care of myself...