• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How much would you pay for an USED FL5?

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
I’m paying $54,000 OTD with the carbon wing, forged wheels and a lot of other acc. No admin fee just about every acc. I did go through about 20 dealerships before I found one that I was satisfied with the price. The one I’m getting is blue but the color wasn’t as important as the car.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Not me, and I own one. I know that they’re not many around, but those prices are completely out of line. Anyone that paid $20k or more over MSRP should have known they would take a huge hit when and if they had to sell the car.
but like JG Wentworth says, it’s your money, use it when you want to 😂 LOL

OP
OP
SKINNIE

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Not me, and I own one. I know that they’re not many around, but those prices are completely out of line. Anyone that paid $20k or more over MSRP should have known they would take a huge hit when and if they had to sell the car.
but like JG Wentworth says, it’s your money, use it when you want to 😂 LOL

LMAO. Funny how I can still remember word for word for that commercial

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Ha, those prices are ridiculous for a used CTR that you can get easily new for $54k and below.

Neciovato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 370z Nismo
I’m a bit shocked that we are already seeing used ones out there - wonder if they were dealer manager/owner cars that they used for a joyride and then decided to flip it for basically a new car.

OP
OP
SKINNIE

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
I’m a bit shocked that we are already seeing used ones out there - wonder if they were dealer manager/owner cars that they used for a joyride and then decided to flip it for basically a new car.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Okay...

Price aside. Because the shit has to make sense to YOU. Keep these things in mind.

I'm not sure if Honda 2 year/24,000 mile maintenance that is on a new car transfers. (Maybe @AspecR can chime in)

If you buy this from a Honda dealer and it is certified. It will be Certified True+ so you'll have a basic warranty for 5 years or 86,000 miles I think. The powertrain warranty will go 7/100,000. That is of no additional cost to you.

Just some things to know. If you are truly entertaining this.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Exactly what I was thinking.
It's hard to say. It's fun to guess the stories on cars. I do it all the time. I've traded cars with under 500 miles a few times.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Okay...

Price aside. Because the shit has to make sense to YOU. Keep these things in mind.

I'm not sure if Honda 2 year/24,000 mile maintenance that is on a new car transfers. (Maybe @AspecR can chime in)

If you buy this from a Honda dealer and it is certified. It will be Certified True+ so you'll have a basic warranty for 5 years or 86,000 miles I think. The powertrain warranty will go 7/100,000. That is of no additional cost to you.

Just some things to know. If you are truly entertaining this.
Honda servicePass does not transfer, they’ll get 1 oil change because of the Honda Certification though.