• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I want to know who’s working on intakes?

Rudy914

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic si
And please don’t say PRL cause I want to see some short ram intakes I can use I really don’t like drop in intakes you really don’t hear or feel difference hopefully 27WON is working on this next?
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
well I think the PRL stage 2 intake nearing completion is the best design of any intake being produced, it is a filter in a box -conical filter with cold air feed. I would never run a short ram intake with an exposed filter sucking hot air in this engine bay.

OP
OP

Rudy914

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic si
well I think the PRL stage 2 intake nearing completion is the best design of any intake being produced, it is a filter in a box -conical filter with cold air feed. I would never run a short ram intake with an exposed filter sucking hot air in this engine bay.
Do you have a picture by any chance?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
PRL is working on an intake system for the 10th gen 2.0, I’ve also found someone who installed an AEM 10th gen 2.0 intake on the 11th gen and it fit almost perfectly… I really hope this means the 10th gen PRL 2.0 intake will fit the 11th gen also ?

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
Will all the previous generation short rams work?