• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!!

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
You went radio silent for a while.. been waiting for you to get us some more details! Not disappointed!! Happy to see 4 doors for sure. Now will it be a 10spd AT or DCT

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
How does anyone know this is an Integra?
The Article States it’s an Integra. It was also taken by one of the plants that will build the Integra. Plus the leaked roadmap a year ago states it was a Compact Sedan. It’s 100% the Integra.

djlythium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
The Article States it’s an Integra. It was also taken by one of the plants that will build the Integra. Plus the leaked roadmap a year ago states it was a Compact Sedan. It’s 100% the Integra.
Could that same plant be building another similar car?
Statements from the design chief said that there is space for another compact car, alongside the compact sedan.
Soooo, I'm skeptical.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Could that same plant be building another similar car?
Statements from the design chief said that there is space for another compact car, alongside the compact sedan.
Soooo, I'm skeptical.
This is the Integra for sure. When he said that he was referring to a possible CUV or the CDX nameplate but as of right now this is it. Also the design language matches more of Acura then Honda. The Integra has been secretly developed in Japan. It is finally now being tested in the states.

djlythium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
This is the Integra for sure. When he said that he was referring to a possible CUV or the CDX nameplate but as of right now this is it. Also the design language matches more of Acura then Honda. The Integra has been secretly developed in Japan. It is finally now being tested in the states.
Hmm, well, if this is it, I'm not impressed. I wonder how the community will react. Pretty sure we wanted not this.

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
Well there went that

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Hmm, well, if this is it, I'm not impressed. I wonder how the community will react. Pretty sure we wanted not this.
I think a lot of people keep forgetting that the Integra in all 3 generations (not including RSX) was offered in a 4 door as well. Offering a 5 door makes more business sense as it will sell. Could we see a three door down the line… maybe but as of right now the Integra is going to be a 5 door.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
Maybe it's a mule. We all know it will ride on the 11th gen platform, but I seriously doubt they will share any body panels.

djlythium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Don’t cancel it out till we see it in the flesh. The body cladding they added to the camo messes with the design they are going for.
I know, though if folks are saying it'll be a sedan, no gracias from me (and, I suspect, others).

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Maybe it's a mule. We all know it will ride on the 11th gen platform, but I seriously doubt they will share any body panels.
It’s a further along prototype but yes it won’t use the same panels just has the same 11th Gen Civic Hatch Platform. This body though is the Integra. We should be seeing more spy shots other then this one very soon. The person who also took the photo said it has the Acura front end and not a Honda one.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I know, though if folks are saying it'll be a sedan, no gracias from me (and, I suspect, others).
it’s a Liftback/Hatchback. I definitely will be looking at this to get as my lease is up next year. If I don’t like it in person then I’ll get the Civic Hatchback ST.
Sponsored