• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!!

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
Relax people, it’s an inteGRA. If it was an INTEGRITY, it would have been a MKV Jetta TDI.

11th Gen Honda Civic Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!! ADBE2443-A820-48E8-90AA-C99C742238E5

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
I think it's way too early to speculate. I'm pretty sure we'll get some more pics soon.
Anyway, here's my speculation.

IF that's actually the production version Interga:

IDENTICAL chassis, Same doors, Same windows, same basic dimensions, same interior space, same engine bay.
Different C pillar chrome piece, Unique Front/Back and interior design with more "premium" materials.
MVH and Suspension tweaks.

Calling a "rebadged" Civic Integra will trigger a lot of people tho.
I don't mind nicer, sportier Civic with Acura badge, but I would be seriously disappointed by Acura's decision making.

If that's a test mule of Interga:

Same platform (we already know) , similar dimensions, same engine bay but totally different Exterior/Interior design.
Front/Rear bumper and lights might be from actual Integra but who knows.
A lot of companies use test mules even after building production spec test vehicles.
Acura had a few 1st gen TLX with TLX-S drivetrain and front end.
They might be doing the same thing again. It does make sense too, since the Integra will be based on the Civic.

It can be unrelated to Integra too. At first I thought it could be next gen Insight. But then I saw the exhaust lol

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
11th Gen Honda Civic Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!! 62BFC93F-EE62-4FF0-8F32-7FF5816DDAAB

The rims on the Integra prototype are the same as the 19’ MY TLX a-spec which Acura also used for when they were doing the prototype testing of the 2nd Gen TLX. It’s 100% an Acura.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
That sedan (render) is a boat. Looks bigger than the accord, and not very attractive either. The coupe is a different story. I like it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
That sedan is a boat. Looks bigger than the accord, and not very attractive either. The coupe is a different story. I like it.
You talking about the spy shot or the renders? If it’s the renders then it’s just the way it looks which makes it look big.