• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Integra's sitting on lots all over the place from what I've seen. People not too enthused to pay more for a 6MT than a CVT but you can finally have an automatic Si if you want.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I took my Teggy in for service today and had a loaner cvt Aspec Non-tech. Wow it feels and looks like an entry level car. Tech package is so worth it and the 6spd is a must.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
The fact that Civic Si's are marked up but not the Integra tells me maybe waiting for this would be better than trying to get an FL5.
The fact that Civic Si's are marked up but not the Integra tells me maybe waiting for this would be better than trying to get an FL5.
Cuz the Integra is 10k more to get the right a decent trim level

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Tlx Type S is around 53,700. No way the Teggy will be more that that. I'm thinking it lands 46k maybe 47k. I was really hoping 43k but the TypeR blew that chance

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Cuz the Integra is 10k more to get the right a decent trim level
Agreed. I have zero interest in the base Integra because it's not nicer enough than a Civic Touring. If I'm going to spend more, I want to get more stuff. Can't even get adjustable lumbar support (my main gripe about my FK7) in an Integra until the top trim.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Specced out A spec is around 40k so I'm guessing at least 10k more for S just like R vs Si.

itsovr9k

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 S2000, 2022 Golf GTI
My guess will be a 49,995 MSRP.

Sure, if it was the same relative uplift in price as the Integra A-Spec over the Civic Si in terms of percent , it would be probably 54k. I don't think they could get away with pricing a FWD car above there.

In terms of actual dollars though, I think 6k would cover the additonal manufacturing and parts expense of the Type-S over the CTR.

The Type-S may also be decontented relative to the fully loaded A-Spec to hit a price target.

TimeRacer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Prelude
My guess will be a 49,995 MSRP.

Sure, if it was the same relative uplift in price as the Integra A-Spec over the Civic Si in terms of percent , it would be probably 54k. I don't think they could get away with pricing a FWD car above there.

In terms of actual dollars though, I think 6k would cover the additonal manufacturing and parts expense of the Type-S over the CTR.

The Type-S may also be decontented relative to the fully loaded A-Spec to hit a price target.
I don't get these $14k+ numbers up from the A-spec base price. The TLX jumps from the A-spec FWD at $45,650 to the base Type-S at $53,700 which includes a new engine, SH-AWD, adaptive suspension, chassis improvements, brake upgrades and aesthetic upgrades among some others. $14k+ means CTR motor, AWD, brake upgrade and every convenience accessory and what else? Buying into exclusivity and weight reduction?

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Give a generous $8k over the A-Spec Tech 6MT MSRP, we should be close (assuming Acura gives it the 2.0T from the TLX).

Roughly ~ $42800 - $43800, unless Acura increases MSRP across the board for 2023 MY. This won't cannibalize FL5 sales because FL5 production is low.

11th Gen Honda Civic Integra Type S Spied Again! With Wider Fenders, Triple Exhaust Tips, Manual Transmission 1668119545356

Last edited:

Y82OneTwoSix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR - 2022 MDX Type S Advance
at least 10k. And we're being conservative here. Acura is a premium brand and going by how the Integra 6MT was priced, I am not too hopeful about the accessibility of the type S.
No question that an Acura Integra Type S will be launched sometime later next year and will be a 2024 model.

Also, my understanding is that the Integra Type S will come with more HP than the 2nd generation 2023 Civic Type R.

It will be interesting to see what the MSRP will be for the Integra Type S let alone how ADM's will come into play during the launch of that upcoming 2024 Acura model?
Sponsored