• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ktuner for 11th gen Civic - first time questions

Vinsi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11th gen si
Hey fellow civic owners.So I have a 11th gen civic si and I’m gonna be slapping ktuner on today.Just a few questions before I do so.What should I go starter dual 2 18 psi or 19.5 without doing any damage.I had ktuner on around 600 miles and the torque couldn’t handle the tires lol.Also what should I check off like artificial knock control rise things of that nature.What did you guys do when customizing the maps?.Should I check off early spool etc.Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vinsi

Vinsi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11th gen si
Surprised nobody else has chimed in. The KTuner 11G community has been steadily growing!

What did you end up going with?
Yea me too lol.I ended up going with the base starter 18psi.Did moderate ignition pullback,throttle responsive 3 .Didn’t do early spool tho.I’m not sure what else I should check off or play around with.There’s a lot more options with the 1.5 turbo as I had Ktuner on my 10th gen 2.0

jbrown552211

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
im completely new to the SI.. So, i have 400 miles on mine and i wanna buy one... BUUUUUTTTT, i have no idea what to do as far as set up etc lol. Gonna watch this thread
Sponsored