• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Looking to upgrade Front BOSE separate component speakers

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Hello all,

I recently purchased a set of Focal separate component speakers for the front doors in my '22 Si with the Bose stereo. My goal is to use the existing wiring harnesses and not cut and solder new wires for the Focals. I think I found connectors to use for the door mounted 6.5 mid woofer, but I'm pretty sure the A-pillar mounted tweeters use a different connector. Anyone have any insight? Here's the connector I think will work in the doors:
11th Gen Honda Civic Looking to upgrade Front BOSE separate component speakers 414DKMkwB2L._AC_US40_

They are different than the 10th gen Civics. The Tweeter looks to use a smaller two-pin connector.

Thanks!

Jamie
Sponsored

shaner89

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Hello all,

I recently purchased a set of Focal separate component speakers for the front doors in my '22 Si with the Bose stereo. My goal is to use the existing wiring harnesses and not cut and solder new wires for the Focals. I think I found connectors to use for the door mounted 6.5 mid woofer, but I'm pretty sure the A-pillar mounted tweeters use a different connector. Anyone have any insight? Here's the connector I think will work in the doors:
414DKMkwB2L._AC_US40_.jpg

They are different than the 10th gen Civics. The Tweeter looks to use a smaller two-pin connector.

Thanks!

Jamie
How did you make out with this? Are you planning to run them from the stock amplifier?

OP
OP
OGGsr

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
I haven't installed them yet but will in the next few weeks. I'll post an update when I do.
Sponsored