• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

**Market Adjustment**

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
they do it not to expect to sell it that much, they do it to get people to talk about the dealer.

mcharity

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Guys call them! It only takes 2 seconds out of your day. Actively shaming and impeding their scalping is the only way they learn.

when I called he couldn’t even admit to having the 50k markup

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Guys call them! It only takes 2 seconds out of your day. Actively shaming and impeding their scalping is the only way they learn.

when I called he couldn’t even admit to having the 50k markup
I should call and say I’m calling from Canada just to tell you that you guy are douche bags and you suck!

Sorry…

Neciovato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 370z Nismo
For those that are interested in the car and due to shortages - it’s a good way to bring people in - just to check it out. Will they get $50k over - NOPE but that isn’t the point. Maybe someone will go in and be willing to spend $10k-15k over - could happen. For a lot of us on this forum - we all WANT the CTR - vs if someone was showing ADM on lets say a BMW or Nissan Z - we would just laugh bc buying it at MSRP is the only way we would purchase said vehicle - but the CTR - there are many of us and some of the threads are showing it as well - that many of us here to get our hands on one would probably pay $5k over MSRP and think we got a great deal.

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
I want the CTR but not willing to pay anything above MSRP. All this does for me is add that dealer to the list of never using.

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
The toughest thing is there really isn’t a comparable car to the CTR. The closest thing is the Elantra N, but the obnoxious styling and lack of refinement keep me from considering it. Because of this, I’m willing to pay 5k for an ADM, 10 and above just puts you in a different world of car.
Sponsored