• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Memorial Day Sale starts today!

DuneShoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '16 Tacoma
Says not valid for items in cart.
I had a PRL intercooler in my cart.

Not site wide?

DuneShoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '16 Tacoma
Or maybe we can give them the benefit of the doubt as it may be a mistake?
I'm ready for a PRL intercooler, car almost has 1000 miles on it! ;)

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
So I just impulse bought my recent OT paycheck (and then some) away on a Seibon CF grille and some Rallyarmor mudflaps... but only after checking out did I notice that the mudflaps didn't get the discount off. (The Seibon did though!)

Is Rallyarmor excluded or did something go awry with the sale?? Gonna shoot you a PM real quick.

Or maybe we can give them the benefit of the doubt as it may be a mistake?
I'm ready for a PRL intercooler, car almost has 1000 miles on it! ;)
What kind of nerd drives a 2016 Tacoma??!!! :p I thought I recognized you.

(we know each other from a Tacoma forum and we both just bought Civics, me a plebian in my Si, him just having to outdo me a week later with a CTR :eek:)

DuneShoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '16 Tacoma
So I just impulse bought my recent OT paycheck (and then some) away on a Seibon CF grille and some Rallyarmor mudflaps... but only after checking out did I notice that the mudflaps didn't get the discount off. (The Seibon did though!)

Is Rallyarmor excluded or did something go awry with the sale?? Gonna shoot you a PM real quick.

What kind of nerd drives a 2016 Tacoma??!!! :p I thought I recognized you.

(we know each other from a Tacoma forum and we both just bought Civics, me a plebian in my Si, him just having to outdo me a week later with a CTR :eek:)
Hola OCD @Nitori !

Saw your grill gap post and know it's driving you insane ;)

Intercooler now, tuner is next! Also need some rock guards. The RA's are a tad big for my tastes.

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Hola OCD @Nitori !

Saw your grill gap post and know it's driving you insane ;)

Intercooler now, tuner is next! Also need some rock guards. The RA's are a tad big for my tastes.
Haaa you know me too well! After agonizing and looking at the honda TCR which has *no* grille opening I realized the grille is a bit of a band-aid cooling wise but I still went ahead with the other grille. It looks great, I will give it that, but the gap and the fact that the tabs busted so easily that I couldn't even make a jank repair to hide the gap just drove me up the wall. I know it's a common problem on Civics in general so I can't really blame it on only the aftermarket grille.

And have you checked out the actual official RallyArmor kits? I know some people were "making it work" with the universal flaps which, IMO, definitely did stick out way too far.

This is their actual kit:
11th Gen Honda Civic Memorial Day Sale starts today! type_r_rear2