• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MSRP Only Dealerships For 2023 Civic Type R

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (Sonic Grey Pearl)
Lol! $500 dollars. At what point are you just charging over MSRP just to make people hate you.
🤷🏾‍♂️ That was the best deal I could find for a 2021 Type R brand new at the time. All the used ones were high mileage and close to the same price so after calling and shopping around at lots of dealerships for an MSRP Type R, I decided to go with this one.
Sponsored

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not to mention he overpaid by a mile during the 2020 depression. You could’ve gotten an FL5 pre-order for under MSRP and signed by the CEO of Honda during that time.
You didn’t.
Oh I read your post wrong đź’€ my bad its been a long day at work lol

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Oh I read your post wrong đź’€ my bad its been a long day at work lol
Yeah Tickle was eluding to the fact that a dealer had the audacity to charge an extra $500 bucks. At that point you may as well just say MSRP to show that you are selling at MSRP, the extra $500 bucks is just petty lol.

But a great deal none the less!

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah Tickle was eluding to the fact that a dealer had the audacity to charge an extra $500 bucks. At that point you may as well just say MSRP to show that you are selling at MSRP, the extra $500 bucks is just petty lol.

But a great deal none the less!
Ahh I see I see haha after coding for 6 hours straight my brain was fried tonight but I see what Tickle is saying :thumbsup:

AtmosFearik

First Name
FV
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Type R, Gen 1 Audi R8 V10 Manual, E46 M3 6MT
@leo4life just FYI. I thought I had a deal with Wilde East Towne Honda for MSRP + floor mats + interior Scotch guard, but mgmt nixed it as soon as they found out I was an out of state buyer. :confused:
You can update your matrix to indicate locals only for them.

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Type R, '20 Civic Si Coupe
Burkle Honda in whitebear lake MN will sell at MSRP. I put a deposit down, first in line for the new one there. They have some accessories they will add but it's the best deal I will find in this market.
Ready for any more info on the car!

Let us know how that goes. LMAO

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
@leo4life just FYI. I thought I had a deal with Wilde East Towne Honda for MSRP + floor mats + interior Scotch guard, but mgmt nixed it as soon as they found out I was an out of state buyer. :confused:
You can update your matrix to indicate locals only for them.
Did your deal pan out? Or did they spring ADM on you too after MSRP was revealed?

AtmosFearik

First Name
FV
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Type R, Gen 1 Audi R8 V10 Manual, E46 M3 6MT
Did your deal pan out? Or did they spring ADM on you too after MSRP was revealed?
No deal. They refused to take my deposit because I was out of state.

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
In Hawaii we have a billion dollar company called Servco. They own Subaru, Toyota, Lexus and Chevrolet. Too bad not Honda. I cant even buy a Type R. But if I want to make mainland Toyota GR (Supra/GR86/Corolla) owners jealous….or C8 Corvette guys jealous, I can buy any of those at MSRP. It even states it on every Servco home page.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
In Hawaii we have a billion dollar company called Servco. They own Subaru, Toyota, Lexus and Chevrolet. Too bad not Honda. I cant even buy a Type R. But if I want to make mainland Toyota GR (Supra/GR86/Corolla) owners jealous….or C8 Corvette guys jealous, I can buy any of those at MSRP. It even states it on every Servco home page.
Isn't everything more expensive in Hawaii? Apparently except for cars..?

I wish everyone could just buy it at MSRP...

The forum vibe would be so different.

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
Why can’t you buy a Type R?
Sponsored