• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My Si fresh off the truck

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX/2022 Honda Civic SI
Sorry for the crappy pictures. But working for Honda I got to check out my SI just as it was delivered off the truck. It has to go through pre delivery inspection and cleaning and get gased up. So maybe after work tomorrow or Friday I should have it home ??

11th Gen Honda Civic My Si fresh off the truck 20211201_185723

11th Gen Honda Civic My Si fresh off the truck 20211201_185743

11th Gen Honda Civic My Si fresh off the truck 20211201_190107

11th Gen Honda Civic My Si fresh off the truck 20211201_190100

11th Gen Honda Civic My Si fresh off the truck 20211201_185651
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
Don't let the dealer wash it, unless you're ok with mits that get used hundreds of times a day swirling your paint.

1 mile on the ODO, I'm jealous. All my new cars came with 6-12 miles when I took delivery.

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
Fart must be in Canada as it looks like it has a electronic display.

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
It's in Massachusetts ?
I thought US wasn’t getting digital for si. I must have my wires crossed as that doesn’t make any sense to me now since I am thinking about it.

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I bought it officially! However I have to get the starter installed and the car arrived before the title did ??. So I can't get it registered yet. I'll have my EX for a few more days. I snapped a couple pics before I left of both together. On the test drive it was great. The clutch is amazingly light. I tried the let off without gas slowly and didn't stall out which I thought was cool. The fake engine noise isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The Bose sounds amazing! Seats are very comfortable. I just have to find the sweet spot for my seat. Drove it for about 10 miles on the highway. Not sure what else to say. It was enjoyable.

Attachments

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
So I bought it officially! However I have to get the starter installed and the car arrived before the title did ??. So I can't get it registered yet. I'll have my EX for a few more days. I snapped a couple pics before I left of both together. On the test drive it was great. The clutch is amazingly light. I tried the let off without gas slowly and didn't stall out which I thought was cool. The fake engine noise isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The Bose sounds amazing! Seats are very comfortable. I just have to find the sweet spot for my seat. Drove it for about 10 miles on the highway. Not sure what else to say. It was enjoyable.
Good color choice… that’d be my first pick. Congrats man.

They really should’ve made the engine noise configurable in the Individual drive mode... and the auto stop/start disable. They would’ve made so many people happy with such little effort.

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good color choice… that’d be my first pick. Congrats man.

They really should’ve made the engine noise configurable in the Individual drive mode... and the auto stop/start disable. They would’ve made so many people happy with such little effort.
So it seems that the noise is only in sport mode as well as the auto start stop. Now I completely forgot about the drive modes so when I started to drive it was in normal and didn't even notice the start stop feature. Perhaps I was in awe that I was even driving it to even notice. ?

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
What starter has to be installed? You can't put a remote start on it if that's what you are referring to.

OP
OP
Corey2k8g

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What starter has to be installed? You can't put a remote start on it if that's what you are referring to.
I can and I am. The dealer is installing it. (Not voiding warranty) The clutch will be bypassed it'll be aftermarket of course.