• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
As we first showed you in the leaked patent images and our renderings based on those images, the next-generation Honda Civic Sedan has just been spied during testing out on public roads in Germany, in the clearest photos yet of the 11th Generation Civic!

Teased today with a short video of some parts in different angles, Honda will show a concept next-gen Civic next week, on Tuesday, November 17.

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-1

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-2

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-3

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-4

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-5

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-6

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-7

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-8

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-9

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-10

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-11

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-12

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-13

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-14

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 2022-Civic-Sedan-11th-Generation-Spied-Testing-Germany-15
Sponsored

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda 3 GT Hatch 6AT
The DRLs and taillights give me Audi vibes. Based on the teaser Honda posted today as well, it looks a lot more premium on the exterior. Definitely interested to see what the prototype reveals.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Can't wait to see the HB!

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
*sigh*... the early renderings were right. Looks kinda bland doesnt it? Anyone looking forward to the hatchback version now? =(

11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany awma

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 1605213571782

-
11th Gen Honda Civic Next-Generation 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Spied Testing in Germany 1605213539150

-
All that LED front and back and STILL a HALOGEN rear turn signal..bruh. Also the headlight with that obvious deadspace in the middle, assuming the high beam is so ugh... :doh:
-
Also assuming the drl is going to turn into the turn signal when activated. Not a fan if be true.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
The infotainment screen looks significantly larger...10 inch wide screen at least.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
The infotainment screen looks significantly larger...10 inch wide screen at least.
I learned from Mazda that a small but high res wide screen looks great - hope they go that route, but doesn't look like it.

Love the small screen in the CX5, it's high res, like looking at your phone.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
I learned from Mazda that a small but high res wide screen looks great - hope they go that route, but doesn't look like it.

Love the small screen in the CX5, it's high res, like looking at your phone.
Be a shame if they’ll use the same android OS or one just as laggy. Swear CarPlay is the only thing that saves it for me with that infotainment.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Be a shame if they’ll use the same android OS or one just as laggy. Swear CarPlay is the only thing that saves it for me with that infotainment.
Most likely the new civic will get AT LEAST the updated version seen in the Accord and other models which is by FAR a better system. However Honda could surprise with a totally new system too.

Daniel776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring
Most likely the new civic will get AT LEAST the updated version seen in the Accord and other models which is by FAR a better system. However Honda could surprise with a totally new system too.
Honestly. Other than look wise I didn’t mind the civic one. It was always quick and responsive. I enjoy the one in the accord but I mostly use CarPlay so I guess I can’t judge. The accord has the best infotainment placement. It’s easier to look to the side than down, so hopefully this one has the same type of unit.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Honestly. Other than look wise I didn’t mind the civic one. It was always quick and responsive. I enjoy the one in the accord but I mostly use CarPlay so I guess I can’t judge. The accord has the best infotainment placement. It’s easier to look to the side than down, so hopefully this one has the same type of unit.
The new civic has the tablet/tombstone style infotainment like the accord, so yes, the placement is changing. I too didn't mind the civic infotainment, and it got better after the mid model refresh (I had both a 16' and 19' civic, and the small updates Honda made were a great improvement in the speed and responsiveness of the system).

Honda's own claims for the new civic include it being a leader in performance, technology, and style... maybe we haven't seen the whole picture yet... maybe they'll really wow us with what the 11G brings to the table in order to stay top of the class.
Sponsored