• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Longer Available Boost Blue FL5 Arriving 12/1-12/5 $5k Markup WA State

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Not selling an allocation, but my sales guy said if you want this thing you can reach out to him and I would get a modest referral fee. With most west coast markups at $10k or more I thought I’d put it out there.

With BB being my third choice, I just couldn’t justify handing them an extra $5k, and really find it hard to justify anyways.

PM me and I will give you his info.
Sponsored

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
You get any messages yet? Should be a flood gate incoming lol. I’m on the other side of the country so it won’t work for me.

OP
OP
machimself

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
You get any messages yet? Should be a flood gate incoming lol. I’m on the other side of the country so it won’t work for me.
Haha nope, nothing yet. It is all good though I hit up the GM at the dealership and hoping maybe I can sway him to go MSRP. Slim hopes but who knows. :)

jbr01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata for now…
Not selling an allocation, but my sales guy said if you want this thing you can reach out to him and I would get a modest referral fee. With most west coast markups at $10k or more I thought I’d put it out there.

With BB being my third choice, I just couldn’t justify handing them an extra $5k, and really find it hard to justify anyways.

PM me and I will give you his info.
PM sent!

OP
OP
machimself

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Anyone taking a look at this, numerous people reached out and I passed along the info.

The dealer actually reached back out to me today though saying they weren’t going to take any more deposits until they talked to me again. They’re going to try to make me a deal this afternoon but if they aren’t able to this will be fair game again.

Sorry for the back and forth but my hope is if it isn’t me someone in here gets this thing.

OP
OP
machimself

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Also, the Honda in Everett, WA has a CW coming probably in the next few days, they want $15k adm I told them to kick rocks.

CTRgo

First Name
Zunair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Anyone taking a look at this, numerous people reached out and I passed along the info.

The dealer actually reached back out to me today though saying they weren’t going to take any more deposits until they talked to me again. They’re going to try to make me a deal this afternoon but if they aren’t able to this will be fair game again.

Sorry for the back and forth but my hope is if it isn’t me someone in here gets this thing.
refreshing to see a dealer with values to respect customers. hope you made a deal!

jpj993

First Name
Jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Carrera, 2004 S2000, 2006 LGT
OP
OP
machimself

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
refreshing to see a dealer with values to respect customers. hope you made a deal!
I agree with you, I'm convinced this is among the better dealerships with regard to how they treat their customers. They were very responsive when I told them I left the initial negotiation disappointed and not likely to do business with them again. They came back to the table in good faith which was a bit surprising to me.

Again, apologies if I got anyone's hopes up, but as far as they told me this dealer will continue to honor a $5k adm beyond this first allocation, so there will be more opportunity in the future.

Nothing is final yet. Car is in covered transport and should be arriving in the next couple days and I will keep everyone posted on what happens either way.

OP
OP
machimself

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Hey everyone, I wanted to provide an update. I took delivery of the FL5 this evening. The dealer did charge a $5k markup and I believe will continue to do so. For their next allocation if you’re on their list please feel free to mention me as a referral and I will split the modest referral bonus with you to celebrate.

Again, apologies about the back and forth here and if I got your hopes up. After a non-existent initial negotiation the dealer called me back and made an offer that made sense for both sides. As a loyal customer, I appreciated them giving it another chance and cutting me a solid deal.

Best of luck to those still searching.

OP
OP
machimself

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Sounds like someone from Bellingham, WA put a deposit in with Mike at West Hills. Not sure if it was from the forum bug good luck and hopefully you get your color. Let me know when it happens we'll go have a celebratory drink in your honor.
Sponsored