• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I think most people would prefer the look of a sedan over the hatch but hatchbacks are just way more practical and less compromised
I don’t know about everyone else, but if Honda actually made a hatch, look like a hatch, I think I would go hatch…but given the Type R is really more of a fast back, I would pick the sedan.
Sponsored

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I think most people would prefer the look of a sedan over the hatch but hatchbacks are just way more practical and less compromised
i prefer hatch more but I love wagons. If I win the lotto the e63s wagon would be my daily.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
For the 10th gen, I definitely prefer the look of the hatch over the respective sedan; the rear end/overhang seemed proportionately too long. For the 11th gen, not too sure.

s2kdriver80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
My uncle had one of these things back in the 80s. Eventually got stolen in a bad neighborhood. Imagine this behemoth wobbling around the track. 🙃

11th Gen Honda Civic OFFICIAL: 2023 Civic Type R Reveal Photos, Wallpapers & Videos wagon2

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Damn. Those shots really show off the wide fenders. Thanks of sharing!

Last edited: