• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
As part of Honda's 2023 outlook press release today, the company confirmed that the Hybrid Civic will be coming to the US in 2024, as both a sedan and hatchback 👍
  • Honda will continue to increase hybrid sales through core models as an important step in bridging customers to full electrified vehicles while reducing GHG emissions. This includes increasing sales volume to 50% of the sales mix for CR-V and Accord hybrids, and the introduction of a Civic hybrid in 2024, which will be offered as both a sedan and hatchback.

Read the full release here: https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-c...offers-outlook-on-2023-us-automobile-business
Sponsored

Last edited:

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
ordered mine on november 19th after a second test drive and because the dealer wanted to give a suprisingly high price for our old one, so we agreed :)

White Advanced model, so the full option trim.
Gonna add the full ambient kit and possibly a HPD wing like this one.
11th Gen Honda Civic Official: Hybrid Civic Coming to US in 2024 as Sedan and Hatchback 316426339_10161271147176320_9068518774576769133_n

Expected delivery, August.:rolleyes:

But the chip shortage story isnt over yet...
I see in the UK website you cant order the base trim.
And all in Western European websites you cant even configure a Civic as of now...:oops:
I've even read on the UK fb page that delivery dates have been pushed back some more...

I myself havent heard anything yet from my dealer...lets hope August it is...

All because of the chips shortage issues, but lets face it, because of that, the dealer wouldnt be able to give a high price for my current car...
Also glad I ordered in November, because since than, there have been a number of price increases, and they are still not done...:confused1:

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
I was hoping Honda would reinvent the CRZ-type hybrid manual trans. That was an awesome car for a hybrid. I bet with all the newer innovations, Honda could easily improve the power when in ICE mode, and it looked so cool.