• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers *SOLD*, Titan 7 Forged Wheels w/ Tires

chadwicke619

Member
Joined
May 25, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
48
Reaction score
41
First, I've got a set of Titan 7 T-D6 LE forged wheels in Speedline White:

https://titan-7.com/collections/whe...7&_fid=70e897b72&_ss=c&variant=51651248980262

As you can see, the tires have a little bit of wear on the outside shoulder, but I haven't even gotten through the outer wear bars yet (which is when they'll really start hooking up) - a lot of life left in these. The wheels are a little dirty with brake dust, but they're in otherwise great shape. I didn't feel like busting every wheel out and taking a picture, but if that's the make or break for you, I'm happy to do that - you'll obviously inspect when we exchange. I'll also throw in the tire bags and a set of CarboTech XP10's for the front, and XP8's for the rear - still 50%+ meat on them.

$2500 OBO


11th Gen Honda Civic Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers *SOLD*, Titan 7 Forged Wheels w/ Tires {filename}


11th Gen Honda Civic Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers *SOLD*, Titan 7 Forged Wheels w/ Tires {filename}


Second, I've got the Ohlins Road and Track coilovers. As you can see in the photographs, if you're familiar with coils, all the shocks/struts have top hats on them already - I wanted it to be a full swap job, so you don't need a spring compressor, or new hats, or anything. You can literally just pull your suspension out, put this in, and it's good to go. I've also got the cancellers, so you won't have an error constantly on your display. I'll also include a set of adjustable sway bar end links.

One caveat, though. One of the rear dampers seems to have a faulty adjustment knob - it should only click a certain number of times clockwise before it encounters resistance and is fully "closed", but it currently just clicks forever. I'm not sure if this can be worked on in a DIY capacity, or if it would need to be sent back to Ohlins for service, but the sale is as-is, and this defect is baked into the asking price.

EDIT: I went to make a video documenting the defect on the left rear damper for a potential buyer and it turns out it was just set really soft and I didn't click far enough to close the valve, but it would appear that the rear damper adjustment on both dampers is working as expected. Price will remain the same, but I'll be more firm.

$1600 OBO

11th Gen Honda Civic Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers *SOLD*, Titan 7 Forged Wheels w/ Tires {filename}


I am in San Diego and I would highly, highly prefer local pickup, but I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to shipping if you're paying for said shipping completely; however, I won't incur any additional cost.

Thanks!
Chad
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

rondre3000

Senior Member
Joined
May 11, 2017
Threads
8
Messages
187
Reaction score
178
Location
San Diego, CA
Vehicle(s)
'17 Lunar Silver Sport Touring Hatch, '25 Championship White Type R
Spring rates on the coilovers, please?
 
OP
OP

chadwicke619

Member
Joined
May 25, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
48
Reaction score
41
COILOVERS ARE SOLD!

I got a lot of interest in the coilovers, but no interest in the wheels, which tells me I'm not at all competitively priced. I'll move down to $2000 for the set of wheels. They're virtually brand new with no rash at all. The tires have several track days left on them. The leftover pads I'll include (XP10, XP8) have at least 2-3 good track days in them, as well - more for a novice. I didn't mention it before, but I'll also throw in the black lugs I use with them on track, because why not (they're nothing special).
Sponsored

 
 







Top