• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Oil Filters - Mobil 1???

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
So I am at the 5% mark on my 2022 Touring sedan and I still had an M-110 left in stock in my garage. These filters have been standard on the 2.4L, the 2.0L and the 1.5T in the GenX Civic and the CRV. However, they are NOT listed on the Mobil 1 site for the new 1.5T in the 2022. Is this right?

I have a Fram filter that is listed as correct for it but dammit, it is the same size as the Mobil 1 filter so ??? What gives?

OP
OP
frontlinegeek

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
Well, for those wondering, I got a reply back from Mobil 1 and the M-110A is still the right filter. I told them that their site and subsequently, all the merchants don't think it is applicable so hopefully they will update that.

Lovic87

First Name
Lovic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 ST Smoky Mauve Pearl CVT '18 GTI SE 6MT
Honda thankfully has used damn near the same filter on most engines for 20+ years. My father in law has been buying the same filters for their various Hondas and Acuras since at least 2006.

I have an M110-A that didn't get put on our 10th gen so it's going on the ST for it's first oil change soon.