• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Orange blazing pearl oem paint SUCKS!!!!!

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
Anybody else civics only have one layer of paint on it? Havent hit 9k miles yet. I have a 3/4 inch chip on the roof, 4 to 5 1/4 - 3/4 inch chips along the front bumper, 2 more on the hood. Somone hit my rear fender with a cart or car door and its a almost bare metal 1 1/2 chip .... bare fucking metal almost. It just blows my mind that you can pay extra for a poppin ass paint job that cant last 2 months but a base model civic in silver lasted me 3 years and only 1 paint chip working in construction.
Didn't even have a chance to PPF wrap the front end, so now i have to have the front end retouched to even wrap it.... ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

I called honda and they said the can try and make a claim but they doubt the warranty department will go through with it.

LORD HELP ME.
Sponsored

SGSiSaajan

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
PPF needs to be installed either before leaving the dealer, or in the first week at your preferred installer imo. 9k miles is just begging for rock chips.

OP
OP

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
PPF needs to be installed either before leaving the dealer, or in the first week at your preferred installer imo. 9k miles is just begging for rock chips.
ive tried and tried and tried, every time id go to bring it to a installer something either came up on my end or their end. My past 3 honda's were washed in a drive thru wash and never had ppf all cars owned for 3 years not a single damn chip on any of em.
its just quite depressing there is a baby layer of paint on a color you pay extra for.
Sponsored