• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Picking my 2022 blazing orange Si today!!!!!

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
going after work! cannot wait! This is my first Si and first manual! I've waited a decade and some change for this moment. Been running civic sports and accord sports my past 3 vehicles.
My little sister ordered a all black sport and yesterday when we picked up her car they had both ours in the showroom i was in SHOCK LOL ive never seen a more beautiful car! The sun light hitting that orange paint was something DIFFERENT!
I will post pictures tomorrow morning! Well mates have a wonderful day!
Sponsored

OP
OP

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
Awesome, congratulations!!!

I think id have to take the day off lol.
Lol i wish, work has been a nightmare past few years, covid, supply chain, truck driver shortage. havent been able to take off in a few years.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Congrats!!!! Very exciting. As you already mentioned....

:postpics:

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I have the same colour and have grown to really like it, though it was not my first choice. I get quite a bit of compliments. Look at your car in bright sunlight to reveal the other hues that come out of it, and wear some polarized sunglasses to really give it a cool look. Congrats on the car, enjoy the ride.
Sponsored