• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PNW meets, hangouts, etc.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Anybody else in Seattle area? Won't be looking for our FL5 for a while yet, but would be cool to meet other owners, prospective owners, and generally fun car people in the area. You know, keep each other company until our cars show up, and then cruise around together!

I think there are only 4 in WA so far, including one SGP en route to eastern WA. Maybe we should keep a count going.
Sponsored

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I have a 22 Si and my Boost Blue FL5 is now in transit šŸ˜³

Would be stoked to meet up. Iā€™m over in Kitsap County but donā€™t mind making a cruise around town to connect with some other Civic homies.

Keep me posted.

OP
OP
citrus

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 22 Si and my Boost Blue FL5 is now in transit šŸ˜³

Would be stoked to meet up. Iā€™m over in Kitsap County but donā€™t mind making a cruise around town to connect with some other Civic homies.

Keep me posted.
Hope we can throw together that'll be worth the trip over! Do you go to any of the regular cars & coffees in the area?

Been meaning to go to more, but can never get up early enough on Sunday D;

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Hope we can throw together that'll be worth the trip over! Do you go to any of the regular cars & coffees in the area?

Been meaning to go to more, but can never get up early enough on Sunday D;
Iā€™m not on social media so itā€™s hard to keep up with those and Iā€™m not sure the local one is active. Iā€™ll have to look into it, lotta military over here and many of them have nice ridesā€¦ Iā€™d be down to come to the other side of the sound for one though if you know of any.

OP
OP
citrus

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m not on social media so itā€™s hard to keep up with those and Iā€™m not sure the local one is active. Iā€™ll have to look into it, lotta military over here and many of them have nice ridesā€¦ Iā€™d be down to come to the other side of the sound for one though if you know of any.
In Seattle, there's Lake Washington Cars & Coffee. There's also Bellevue Cars & Coffee at Cypress Coffee in Eastgate. Both are Sundays 10 AM every week.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Iā€™m not but Iā€™d definitely come down to hang out! Iā€™m only a couple hundred miles away.
I am going to be in town over the holiday and am trying to get a small meet on the 27th.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Pretty sure I could make it down. If any other WA people are interested we could cruise down together. Meet up in Tacoma somewhere.

@Vincent@27WON let me know if it comes together.

WA friends let me know if you wanna go and coordinate the drive.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
I will keep you posted, but not sure it's a big enough kind of meet to drive down from Olympia/Tacoma for lol. I'm thinking low-key. I mean they are more than welcome to come I just don't want to set them with high expectations lol.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I will keep you posted, but not sure it's a big enough kind of meet to drive down from Olympia/Tacoma for lol. I'm thinking low-key. I mean they are more than welcome to come I just don't want to set them with high expectations lol.
Yeah I know what you mean. Either way I should be down to come hang.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I know what you mean. Either way I should be down to come hang.
would you be interested in coming down that day to let us use your car to film a product video and install instructions for a new upcoming part?
Sponsored