• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Poll: Your favorite color on the 2022 Si

Which color do you think the 2022 Si looks best in?

• Total voters

casprog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, stock
Considering the interior colors are different on the Si than other trims, and the Si has an exclusive color, I felt this poll was best suited for the Si forum. So which color do you think is best on the 11th gen?
Sponsored

OP
OP
casprog

casprog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, stock
Yeah I like the pearl of the orange, but agreed, it's weird when you see it against the red interior. Sonic Gray looks sweet.

MiladyMalady

First Name
Hazy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
As someone who used to paint and work with color theory, I say the blue is best because red and blue are complimentary colors and they make each other pop.

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Sonic gray pearl is so played out
That’s like saying black, silver, and white are so played out. It’s really not played out. It’s just newish and you’re not fully used to the fact it’s becoming a new staple color choice. I could see someone saying boost blue is played out, but sonic grey is more neutral, and not flashy enough to be something that’s played out.

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
That’s like saying black, silver, and white are so played out. It’s really not played out. It’s just newish and you’re not fully used to the fact it’s becoming a new staple color choice. I could see someone saying boost blue is played out, but sonic grey is more neutral, and not flashy enough to be something that’s played out.
I just personally see them all the time on 10th gen hatches, accords, and now 11th gens

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
I just personally see them all the time on 10th gen hatches, accords, and now 11th gens
Which is another reason why the 11th gen Si is appealing since the 10th gen Si wasn't offered in SGP.

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Yeah I get that. I’m just saying that we also see white, black, and silver Honda’s all the time as well. But because those colors are so standardized, we think nothing of it. SGP might end up being that way one day too.

But yeah I think I can agree that it’s a bit annoying at first to see it so often, because it no longer seems unique.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
I'm holding out for Lunar silver or Meteorite. If not offered in a few years will get it on an Integra.

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Black, white, silver, and gray are all pretty played out. And that's coming from someone who has a black Si on the way!

I would have loved to get blazing orange, but there are just none available and I can't wait for who knows how long to get one.

Plus, I got a great deal on my black one. I think it will look really good with some silver Enkei RPF1s. :D

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Black, white, silver, and gray are all pretty played out. And that's coming from someone who has a black Si on the way!

I would have loved to get blazing orange, but there are just none available and I can't wait for who knows how long to get one.

Plus, I got a great deal on my black one. I think it will look really good with some silver Enkei RPF1s. :D
Enkei RPF1 are DEFINETLY played out. ?
Sponsored