• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mattsSi

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic hatchback sport
I ordered a black Si in Ontario, delivery date is Nov 29. The salesman said all Sonic Grey are called for in Ontario, and black was my only option. Got a call today that the Sonic Grey was delivered to a dealership near me. Putting money down as we disk Nov 16.

11th Gen Honda Civic Reserved your 2022 Civic Si? -- Add it to CivicXI Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_20211116_182736

Last edited by a moderator:

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Wow! I'm pretty sure you're the first one on the forum to actually get your hands on one. Even the auto journalists aren't getting their first drives until this week.

You should start a thread when you actually take delivery!

mattsSi

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow! I'm pretty sure you're the first one on the forum to actually get your hands on one. Even the auto journalists aren't getting their first drives until this week.

You should start a thread when you actually take delivery!
Yeah, I'm feeling pretty lucky! Tints and Hpd package being installed, picking it up Saturday morning Nov 20.
The story was, the owner of the dealership expedited it for a friend, but the friend backed out of the deal.
I'll start a thread for sure

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
$11,000 markup! That's just insulting their customers at that point!

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
$11,000 markup! That's just insulting their customers at that point!
Another dealer near me had theirs at 35k so yeah. I guess I’ll buy out my 2019 si lease and grab a 2024/25 civic si for the final year before electrification takes over

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Yooo... that's messed up. Got quoted on the same VIN it looks like...
1637209461259.png

They're also quoting me pretty damn low for my '22 Sport Hatch but that's a different story.
Lol that’s sad. Yeah they don’t have the car yet so they’re just adding in whatever add ons they want

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
January February? That’s nothing
I ordered a Boost Blue ST manual and was told it will arrive in April.
I thought you could only get black, white or grey with the ST Manual. Really wanted the boost blue with the manual.

Krebsy718

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW Cross Sport
I reserved a Blazing Orange Pearl the day the Si was announced. Just heard from my dealer today, and they said it will be January production, so I won't see it until January or February. I'm disappointed, but I know it'll be worth the wait.
I placed my order last Saturday the 13th at my dealership and they said “perfect timing” as they were putting in their Si orders this past Monday the 15th. They told me they weren’t sure what specific colors they were getting in and to give them my top 3 choices so I went with the orange first, that funky grey/silver second and white pearl third. Hopefully from what I’m reading here one of those colors comes in sooner rather than later. My dealership is a Penske owned place and claims to be the second largest Honda dealer in CT. They say they never charge a markup. MSRP only. We’ll see.

mattsSi

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which dealer quoted that price? Barrie Honda won't release their price yet.
They are playing games then, because I had money down on a black '22 Si there- scheduled to be in stock the 26th to 29th of November. It was the same MSRP, but Tom the sales guy there threw in free tints. I removed my down payment because the Sonic Grey came in early in Newmarket.