• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 MGB, 2007 Mustang
Still waiting for your 11gen Si? Any price numbers?
I placed a down payment on a blue si. Dealer said they will sell at MSRP and expected it to be about $27-28k. That may not be including destination charges or other fees. Hopefully official MSRP will come soon.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Probably worth waiting a year or 2. I'm sure Active dampers didn't make the cut due to the global chip / material shortages .

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I placed a down payment on a blue si. Dealer said they will sell at MSRP and expected it to be about $27-28k. That may not be including destination charges or other fees. Hopefully official MSRP will come soon.
Damn, my dealer didn't have any news on one yet unfortunately.

Hazardous3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (Blazing Orange), 2016 370z Nismo
My local dealer has a white Si coming but I'm looking for an orange Si. They made it sound like they could order an orange one for me but were not 100% sure...

OP
OP
loslalane

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
My local dealer has a white Si coming but I'm looking for an orange Si. They made it sound like they could order an orange one for me but were not 100% sure...
My 2020 si is white trading for Orange
Sponsored