• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
lol, yeah, guess PRL doesn't like me, had something similar happen to me. I've learned my lesson...not too mention, who knows if this PRL will fall apart like it did on the FK8.

I ordered the gruppeM intake and it leaves Japan Friday. At this rate, I'll get the gruppeM intake prior to PRL. I'll be selling the PRL if the cancelation didn't go through and if they ever ship it, lmao
If the GruppeM is your backup, I think you'll be ok.;)
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Can someone confirm if you need the titanium adapter? I have seen reports that it's not necessary.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Can someone confirm if you need the titanium adapter? I have seen reports that it's not necessary.
If you already have the titanium inlet, you will need the conversion couplers (PRL-SIL-FL5-TIP-CON). If not, you can run the intake to the stock inlet, & when you want to add the inlet, simply choose PRL-FL5-INT-TIP-HVI.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Are these in stock anywhere at the moment?
As per usual I can only speak for us but our backorder list is approximately 2 weeks out for new orders at this time.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
to clarify, if i order now, expectation is that it will ship in 2 weeks?
Yes, based on our current waiting list and expected deliveries that is correct. I certainly cannot guarantee this though, it is dependent on the manufacturer and that end of it is unfortunately out of our control.
Sponsored