• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Question about features for those that have their cars?

halfmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche 718 Spyder Riviera Blue
For those that have your cars in hand, can you check or explain these features as I can't find any information to answer my questions? Thanks in advance.

1. On the regular Civic, there is a button next to the shifter to turn off Auto, Stop, Start (A.S.S.) I see on the Type R that it's a blank button. Can you confirm that the Type R doesn't have A.S.S. or does it have A.S.S. and you can't turn it off?
2. The online configurator says that the car has one-touch turn indicators. I assume if you tap the turn indicator, it blinks three times. Can the number of blinks be changed somewhere in the menu?
3. The feature list shows headlight auto on-off. Is there a menu setting to change the sensitivity of the auto on-off feature?
4. What is the default mode that the car starts in? I'm guessing Comfort or Sport.
5. Say when you're driving and you select Individual mode and you turn off the car. When you turn your car back on, does it go straight to Individual mode or does it go back to the default mode?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
no Auto stop start.
other features arent type r specific except the question 4 and 5. no one has the car yet..