• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Question about tuning

Johaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic si
I got tuned for my first Mod with phearable. I have since gotten alot of mods and have a few more mods that are coming in soon. Would it cause any problems having these upgrades without being tuned specifically for them? Since Air flow and what not make a big difference i just wasnt sure. Thanks!
Sponsored

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I got tuned for my first Mod with phearable. I have since gotten alot of mods and have a few more mods that are coming in soon. Would it cause any problems having these upgrades without being tuned specifically for them? Since Air flow and what not make a big difference i just wasnt sure. Thanks!
Hello happy to help, if you can list the mods I can point you in the right direction.

OP
OP
Johaw

Johaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic si
Hello happy to help, if you can list the mods I can point you in the right direction.
I have a Short Ram Intake and installing FMIC with Chargepipes and 4bar map sensors when they come in aswell as intake snorkel(which i dont think would do too much)
Turbo inlet pipe and exhaust is next so i figured to wait until after those but wasnt sure if it would be more worth getting a custom tune now. Thanks in advance

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I have a Short Ram Intake and installing FMIC with Chargepipes and 4bar map sensors when they come in aswell as intake snorkel(which i dont think would do too much)
Turbo inlet pipe and exhaust is next so i figured to wait until after those but wasnt sure if it would be more worth getting a custom tune now. Thanks in advance
what vehicle?

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yes, wait to install. The inlet pipe, charge pipes and intercooler you can go ahead and install. 4 bar map sensors, intake need a retune if not the car won’t run. So those should be installed just before tuni no.

OP
OP
Johaw

Johaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic si
Yes, wait to install. The inlet pipe, charge pipes and intercooler you can go ahead and install. 4 bar map sensors, intake need a retune if not the car won’t run. So those should be installed just before tuni no.
Thank you! I appreciate it.