• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rev indicators in the US models

narwhalsteak

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
I know I'm in the minority for caring about this. I can get over a lot of what Canada got over the US model. I will miss the heated seats, but I can get over that. What I'm most sad about are the rev indicators. I'm buying an SI because I want to feel like an F1 race car driver when I'm getting milk from the grocery store. Those LEDs just add to that experience. My question for those of you that have your US SI, is there a mode in the digital tach that emulates that like there was on the 10th gen? Any other ideas out there for getting some indicators into the US model without messing up that clean interior?

Thanks all!
Sponsored

OP
OP

narwhalsteak

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Please tell me you're saying that tongue in cheek. If you're not, YIKES.
? I'm definitely exaggerating. More accurately, I'm excited to have a good daily that doesn't sacrifice the back seat and gives me a bit of that race car feel whenever I want it.

But nothing tongue in cheek about the rev indicators. I think they add to the fun. If that's shameful I will bear that shame.
Sponsored

Last edited: