• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York Selling my MINT 2023 Type R Black

CTRgo

First Name
Zunair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Edit -

Happy the car was sold. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Last edited:

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Any news on the sale of your fl5?

pawnstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
You're better off trading towards a car that suits you better and get the tax credit.

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
I was worried of the same thing, was lucky to be able to test drive a FK8 and sit in the FL5, the seats are tight for sure, Is it your height or weight working against you? maybe wait for aftermarket seats!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Hate to say it but you might end up taking a small hit on the car. While a 5k adm isn't bad, the car is considered used at this point which might come with a few thousand dollar penalty.

Hope you get what you're looking for!

OP
OP

CTRgo

First Name
Zunair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Car has been sold!

thanks for everyone tuning in!

going to a specialty used car dealer in AZ!

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Congrats! Did you end up breaking even or making a profit?

TypeRGirl

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, na 88 RX7
I was worried of the same thing, was lucky to be able to test drive a FK8 and sit in the FL5, the seats are tight for sure, Is it your height or weight working against you? maybe wait for aftermarket seats!
My man is 6ft about 225lbs, but itā€™s really about the shoulder width that makes the seats uncomfortable for him. Brand new, the shoulder bolstering dug into him during our 6hr drive home and left a bruise šŸ˜³ But theyā€™re starting to loosen up a bit after a week of daily driving in town. Iā€™m hoping they continue to break in nicely. I almost cried thinking about having to replace the seats, I love them and couldnā€™t imagine the CTR wo them!

Thicker thighs could be a problem too. You donā€™t even have to be fat, what if a body builder wanted a CTR?

https://low-offset.com/guides/best-racing-seat-for-big-guys/

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
My man is 6ft about 225lbs, but itā€™s really about the shoulder width that makes the seats uncomfortable for him. Brand new, the shoulder bolstering dug into him during our 6hr drive home and left a bruise šŸ˜³ But theyā€™re starting to loosen up a bit after a week of daily driving in town. Iā€™m hoping they continue to break in nicely. I almost cried thinking about having to replace the seats, I love them and couldnā€™t imagine the CTR wo them!

Thicker thighs could be a problem too. You donā€™t even have to be fat, what if a body builder wanted a CTR?

https://low-offset.com/guides/best-racing-seat-for-big-guys/
John Cena just said yesterday that he has a CTR and its his daily driver. Thats crazy that it left a bruise. I wonder how wide your shoulders must be. Im not 225lbs, but I am around 180lbs and I'm 6'2" and I fit fine.

Only dilemma I have is that I wish the telescoping steering wheel came back like just 1 more inch. So it wouldn't feel like Im extending my arms out as much. I could move my seat forward but then it would be just a tad bit uncomfortable for my legs. My issue is my legs and arms are long as hell so somethings gotta give šŸ˜…

TypeRGirl

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, na 88 RX7
John Cena just said yesterday that he has a CTR and its his daily driver. Thats crazy that it left a bruise. I wonder how wide your shoulders must be. Im not 225lbs, but I am around 180lbs and I'm 6'2" and I fit fine.

Only dilemma I have is that I wish the telescoping steering wheel came back like just 1 more inch. So it wouldn't feel like Im extending my arms out as much. I could move my seat forward but then it would be just a tad bit uncomfortable for my legs. My issue is my legs and arms are long as hell so somethings gotta give šŸ˜…

Yeah I saw that he drives a BB Fk8 as his daily, very cool! Our FL5 is our daily too.

I think it was mainly the 6hr drive home. He couldnā€™t fully rest back into the seat without one of the bolsters jabbing into his shoulder. But itā€™s all good and broken in now.

Same issue with the steering wheel though not as bad. Itā€™s no biggie, weā€™re loving the CTR! šŸ¤©
Sponsored