• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Si equipment

Jessegovols

Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
Of the 3 big touring feature (full digital display, Bose system, larger touch screen) if the Si doesn’t get all 3 I hope it’ll get at least 2 of the 3. Personally I think the fully digital instrument cluster makes the most sense for its customizable display for the Si. Then they just need pick either the Bose or the larger touch screen. The rest of the equipment could be EX level as it has been historically.

JakeRogue

First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Scion FR-S
Country flag
I agree with this and hope the digital display and Bose system are the two. I don't care about a big display but sound and information matter to me.

Of the 3 big touring feature (full digital display, Bose system, larger touch screen) if the Si doesn’t get all 3 I hope it’ll get at least 2 of the 3. Personally I think the fully digital instrument cluster makes the most sense for its customizable display for the Si. Then they just need pick either the Bose or the larger touch screen. The rest of the equipment could be EX level as it has been historically.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
I agree with this and hope the digital display and Bose system are the two. I don't care about a big display but sound and information matter to me.
agreed. I think, when you conceptualize the type of buyer for an Si. Sound system matters, and the extra info and customization of the digital gauges really suits the sport intentions of the car. While the larger touch screen is nice, I interact with my touchscreen hardly ever once my phone is plugged in.

mammamia

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
The sound system in the 10th gen Si is shit, I’d rather have decent speakers (and audio equalization) than anything else.