• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Si with Type-R Front Bumper and Forged Wheels (photoshopped)

Apollo

Apollo's FC3 Si
First Name
Apollo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tumblr.com
Vehicle(s)
07 element sc, 2017 Civic Si coupe
I really love the new Type-R!!!! I just can't pay $50k-$60k :( (stupid dealer markups) So the next best thing is the new Si. But I really love the aggressiveness of the new type-r front bumper. I'm in love with the forged wheels as well. So I photoshopped them together :)
11th Gen Honda Civic Si with Type-R Front Bumper and Forged Wheels (photoshopped) Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 9.48.18 PM
11th Gen Honda Civic Si with Type-R Front Bumper and Forged Wheels (photoshopped) Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 9.49.11 PM
11th Gen Honda Civic Si with Type-R Front Bumper and Forged Wheels (photoshopped) si-r
Sponsored

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Aftermarket will most likely make an FL5-style front bumper for the FE1. Wheels are plenty to choose from. Hopefully, someone will make the wing. The FE1 is just too tame even in Si form, imho.

OP
OP
Apollo

Apollo

Apollo's FC3 Si
First Name
Apollo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tumblr.com
Vehicle(s)