• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
I have taken a couple of weeks to write this post in order to share my impressions with all you, I have ventured to install coilovers in my 11 gen civic SI since it was presenting metallic sounds and creaks in the front suspension after installing the swift coilovers, these sounds were present in multiple condition stopped and in motion despite the fact that they are highly recommended by most people for this platform and the previous one, however I did not have the same luck although
they were installed by a Honda Dealer local.

Due to the lack of inventory and parts for this new generation, I ventured to contact several companies that are responsible for manufacturing and distributing coilovers, pleasantly surprised that I have a couple of local options here in Florida which are BC Racing and Silver's Suspension, the first very well known but with many criticisms of its products on the previous platform for being very rigid and noisy, however the second company is not as well known, however it has been in the market for a long time and offers products of excellent quality and competitive value, they answered me and for my surprise they wanted to test fit the suspension on my car as they were in the process of creating a new part number for this generation, basically they wanted to know the ride quality and suspension performance of the 10th gen SI on this new chassis. , after several days of exchanging emails with the general manager of the brand, we made the appointment and we were able to make the test, the suspension of the 10 gen falls on 95% in the 11 gen, however, certain components had to be changed such as longer-travel coils at the rear and incorporating shorter adjustable end links at the front, after two weeks of testing I am quite comfortable with the performance and the product quality the handling feels less bumpy than factory, the suspension is more rigid and compliance, with better of control on the vehicle due to the lowering of the point of gravity, much more control is felt in the curves and I am sure that on a track circuit this suspension will be a game changer, below I leave some photos and of course the video recorded during the installation, if anyone is interested in acquiring this suspension send me a DM to share a "limited discount code" only valid for members of this community, Thanks to the the Whole team of Silver's Suspensions i will be open to answer any questions and comments needed here.

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_121604

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_121616

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_121546

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_104508

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_105323

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_124916

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220415_135559

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220415_135703

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20220414_124916
Sponsored

FiveOsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2021 4runner
I have taken a couple of weeks to write this post in order to share my impressions with all you, I have ventured to install coilovers in my 11 gen civic SI since it was presenting metallic sounds and creaks in the front suspension after installing the swift coilovers, these sounds were present in multiple condition stopped and in motion despite the fact that they are highly recommended by most people for this platform and the previous one, however I did not have the same luck although
they were installed by a Honda Dealer local.

Due to the lack of inventory and parts for this new generation, I ventured to contact several companies that are responsible for manufacturing and distributing coilovers, pleasantly surprised that I have a couple of local options here in Florida which are BC Racing and Silver's Suspension, the first very well known but with many criticisms of its products on the previous platform for being very rigid and noisy, however the second company is not as well known, however it has been in the market for a long time and offers products of excellent quality and competitive value, they answered me and for my surprise they wanted to test fit the suspension on my car as they were in the process of creating a new part number for this generation, basically they wanted to know the ride quality and suspension performance of the 10th gen SI on this new chassis. , after several days of exchanging emails with the general manager of the brand, we made the appointment and we were able to make the test, the suspension of the 10 gen falls on 95% in the 11 gen, however, certain components had to be changed such as longer-travel coils at the rear and incorporating shorter adjustable end links at the front, after two weeks of testing I am quite comfortable with the performance and the product quality the handling feels less bumpy than factory, the suspension is more rigid and compliance, with better of control on the vehicle due to the lowering of the point of gravity, much more control is felt in the curves and I am sure that on a track circuit this suspension will be a game changer, below I leave some photos and of course the video recorded during the installation, if anyone is interested in acquiring this suspension send me a DM to share a "limited discount code" only valid for members of this community, Thanks to the the Whole team of Silver's Suspensions i will be open to answer any questions and comments needed here.

20220414_121604.jpg

20220414_121616.jpg

20220414_121546.jpg

20220414_104508.jpg

20220414_105323.jpg

20220414_124916.jpg

20220415_135559.jpg

20220415_135703.jpg

20220414_124916.jpg
Looks great, perfect stance

gamaarayz

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic si
How are the coils holding up? looking to pick up a set myself. I see you upgraded to swift springs, did you also go higher springrate or standard 8k as default?

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Like the first day no complaints at all, yes I chose the 8k swift spring those are more medium, i would like to try something softer maybe 7k but this are just perfect for my car on my taste, a little bit hard for daily but you can compensate this putting the reboun at the top in soft position.

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
I stop by to report that the quality is still the same, even though I don't use my car for the track I like spirited driving and cornering, the coilovers behave very well and continue to hold up like the 1st day, i'm very happy and still modding my SI little by little due to time constraints.

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
I stopped by just to say that they are still holding up like the first day, highly recomended purchase don't forget to take advantage of the coupon only valid for the members of this great community.

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP
how's your ride height? how much was your total drop..real considering these over springs, as for the take off put on aspect.

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
This is my daily driver for that reason I have a considerable drop but no slammed, from the lower lid of the rim to the Fender is 23 all around, I can barely squeeze my index finger, the picture looks like big gap but is not like that.
11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 20230601_105347

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP
This is my daily driver for that reason I have a considerable drop but no slammed, from the lower lid of the rim to the Fender is 23 all around, I can barely squeeze my index finger, the picture looks like big gap but is not like that.
20230601_105347.jpg
Perfect, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Im not about that slammed life anymore.. haha one finger wheel gap MAX.

Thanks for the feed back. is your discount code still good?

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Perfect, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Im not about that slammed life anymore.. haha one finger wheel gap MAX.

Thanks for the feed back. is your discount code still good?
I hope so, send me a DM if you need the code.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
They are still basically the only company producing coilovers for the car. Shit is insane 3 model years in.