• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I love it, that colour looks great, I wish it was available on the Si.

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
I really hate honda for limiting the colors on the manual sport touring hatches, I would've waited however many months to get this color.

OP
OP
Keemborghini

Keemborghini

First Name
Shakeem
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring, 2009 Civic Si Coupe
I really hate honda for limiting the colors on the manual sport touring hatches, I would've waited however many months to get this color.
Honda not even allowing us to order manual transmission Sport Tourings right now. The wait will be long. I think they will end it for this year as well

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Honda not even allowing us to order manual transmission Sport Tourings right now. The wait will be long. I think they will end it for this year as well
Yeah took me a while to find one in socal, sonic grey was not my first choice but I make due with what I got

willardrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Civic hatch EX-L on order
Great color. I wish Honda didn’t make colors linked to trim level so much. I would have put this color on order instead of silver if it had been available on the EX-L.

That being said, I hit a turkey with my 2017 hatch, and some unidentified small animal with my ‘20 hatch. Both necessitated replacement of the front bumper cover. I’ll bet it is fun matching this color at the body shop when a panel needs to be painted.

Probably for the best in my case…I’m so weird about keeping my car clean, I’d probably have an aneurysm if I owned the purple, as I’d be too OCD about detailing it constantly to keep it looking as good as the posted car.

(By the way, you haven’t lived until a wild turkey comes running across the road, you hit it, and it goes under your Civic to explode into a massive burst of feathers when it comes out the rear. It was an impressive sight in my rear view mirror…like an atomic bomb test of turkey)

Last edited:

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
The Si owners in Canada have the fewest colour options. I wasn't looking for Blaze Orange Pearl but it was available and I took it as you have no idea when another chance will come along. That colour is very cool IMO.

DmhCmh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring, 2002 Mazda Miata LS
I spotted a white Hatch with the HPD package a couple days ago, it looked really good, especially the rear spoiler. Very tasteful.

lexro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2006, Civic Sedan Sport 2019, FK8 2021
That forehead still gives me goku super saiyan 3 vibe...
Sponsored