• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
Lol looks great. Good luck getting in without massive ADMs the first couple years for the most part. Except the people that buy them here that all somehow paid under sticker. :p This wonā€™t probably ever really stay on lots, since the styling has been toned down.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
The original NSX-R, Civic Type R, and Integra Type R, were all rather understated cars, designed to be a more hardcore track ready variant, but definitely very mild in terms of exterior styling. Simply go back and look at any of themā€¦ beyond a taller spoiler, custom wheels, and a couple Type R badges/stickers, they basically looked exactly like the lower trims.
Well I disagree personally, if people want a "toned down" thing then you get a Si, not a Type-R. I'm going to leave it at that though because to each their own. Although I will say there was a lot of unnecessary hate for the 10th gen in general. Other than the fake vents, that was okay to hate on since it was literally fake as said in the name

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Well I disagree personally, if people want a "toned down" thing then you get a Si, not a Type-R. I'm going to leave it at that though because to each their own. Although I will say there was a lot of unnecessary hate for the 10th gen in general. Other than the fake vents, that was okay to hate on since it was literally fake as said in the name
We can agree to disagree, my eyes donā€™t lie, and I can look at an EK9 or DC2 and see exactly what Iā€™m referring to.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
We can agree to disagree, my eyes donā€™t lie, and I can look at an EK9 or DC2 and see exactly what Iā€™m referring to.
Everytime I see people saying Type Rs are always aggressive looking, I just canā€™t help myself laughingā€¦ perhaps they only started paying attentions on Type Rs since FK2ā€¦

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Everytime I see people saying Type Rs are always aggressive looking, I just canā€™t help myself laughingā€¦ perhaps they only started paying attentions on Type Rs since FK2ā€¦
This is what Iā€™ve been saying man, I feel like Iā€™m an old man, because itā€™s like nobody remembers that before the FK2, they were always very mildly styled. Those 2 cars are beautiful.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
This is what Iā€™ve been saying man, I feel like Iā€™m an old man, because itā€™s like nobody remembers that before the FK2, they were always very mildly styled. Those 2 cars are beautiful.
They are beyond fine wine.

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
The FD2 also dated well for this reason and still looks fairly modern for a 15 year old car!

I don't think the FK8 will date well, not having a go at anyone but as soon as this new one comes out it will look old.

I'd never considered an FK8 but I'm all over this. We're all different though and that's what makes the world go around

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
The FD2 also dated well for this reason and still looks fairly modern for a 15 year old car!

I don't think the FK8 will date well, not having a go at anyone but as soon as this new one comes out it will look old.

I'd never considered an FK8 but I'm all over this. We're all different though and that's what makes the world go around
Ill fix this for you: the FK8 is straight up ugly for the most part. Thats my opinion contribution to help make the world go round.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
It's a Type-R, supposed to be aggressive and as noticeable as possible. They almost fully accomplished that with 10th gen. Only issues with it (exterior looks wise) were the fake vents which they fixed with the refresh, then other small things
what the hell are you talking about? Lolā€¦type rā€™s have never been crazy designed cars like the fk8 and the fk2. That was the euro wild styling. Now itā€™s back to what type rā€™s always were, just a little bit of aero, with a whole lot of functionality.

Tell me you havenā€™t been into Hondaā€™s long without telling me you havenā€™t been into Hondaā€™s long.šŸ˜‚

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm not saying you are wrong, it's very clear what the cars looked like. What I am saying is what I prefer, not what is. My original comment was all about preference, not what the car is or what it's supposed to look like

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
what the hell are you talking about? Lolā€¦type rā€™s have never been crazy designed cars like the fk8 and the fk2. That was the euro wild styling. Now itā€™s back to what type rā€™s always were, just a little bit of aero, with a whole lot of functionality.

Tell me you havenā€™t been into Hondaā€™s long without telling me you havenā€™t been into Hondaā€™s long.šŸ˜‚
That last sentence could not be more wrong. Also I was not disagreeing with the guy at all. It's very clear what the cars look like lol just go google an image. I am simply saying what my original comment was talking about, preference. My preference to be exact, nothing else.

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
That last sentence could not be more wrong. Also I was not disagreeing with the guy at all. It's very clear what the cars look like lol just go google an image. I am simply saying what my original comment was talking about, preference. My preference to be exact, nothing else.
Good thing the FK8 exist for you then šŸ‘
Sponsored