• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Traded in si sedan, ktuner v2 and maperformance street exhaust for sale

D3ATHSH0R1Z0N

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

AmaiX

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Sold my si, I have a ktuner v2 in original box and a maperformance street exhaust for sedan with polished tips. Asking 400 for exhaust and 400 for ktuner. I live in delaware and would prefer local sales only. PM me with question. I'll add photos soon.
Willing to flat rate to Hawaii if I pay? And do I have to contact @KTuner for non-si maps?

troyblaser

First Name
Troy
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Coupe lx Manual, 1969 Ford Mustang Coupe
I see now that i should have done this before trading in the vehicle, looks like i have a 700 dollar paper weight now lol.
Oh god tell me you didn't trade in a tuned vehicle:doh: someone's in for a fun time!

OP
OP
D3ATHSH0R1Z0N

D3ATHSH0R1Z0N

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Oh god tell me you didn't trade in a tuned vehicle:doh: someone's in for a fun time!
Haha no, I flashed back to factory I just didn't know I had to unlock the ktuner with the vehicle. I emailed them though and they said I can come plug it in and do what I need before they sell it (thank god)

koriw1.5

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
I see now that i should have done this before trading in the vehicle, looks like i have a 700 dollar paper weight now lol.
Ktuner charges $200 for VIN Unlock. I'm going through the process now. You'll have to ship it to them.

OP
OP
D3ATHSH0R1Z0N

D3ATHSH0R1Z0N

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Ktuner charges $200 for VIN Unlock. I'm going through the process now. You'll have to ship it to them.
Thanks for the info, I'm gonna try and unlock it tomorrow at the dealership I traded it. Hopefully the car is still there.

Tross08

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan.
If you can get this unlocked I would be interested in it.

AmaiX

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
If local pu falls through. I'm still interested to pay listed price and shipping.

Rhenw

First Name
Rhen
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Civic si sedan
Still have the exhaust? If so any chance I could talk you into shipping I would pay shipping cost