• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TSP Stage 2 Flex Fuel Tune for 2017+ Honda Civic Si - 270whp / 327ft lbs!

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 hatch Drag car, K20Z3 00 Integra, 07 Civic SI sedan and 18 Civic SI coupe

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
         '18 Si Coupe     '19 Si Sedan   '00 Civic Si    '00 LSV Integra

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 hatch Drag car, K20Z3 00 Integra, 07 Civic SI sedan and 18 Civic SI coupe

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
         '18 Si Coupe     '19 Si Sedan   '00 Civic Si    '00 LSV Integra

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Are intake maf settings adjustable with this tune? I was thinking about getting it but I have an MAPerformance intake which has about a 10% larger maf

ThatDustyFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
Are intake maf settings adjustable with this tune? I was thinking about getting it but I have an MAPerformance intake which has about a 10% larger maf
No. You specify either having a stock sized MAF, or a PRL Cobra Race MAF during checkout.

Garyd85gt

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Will you be offering a Stage 2 Flex Fuel tune for 2016- Non-Si Civic with CVT ??

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Shouts out to Corey and Derek for helping me tune and repair my car

TL;DR I put an AWE Touring Exhaust with a PRL Catted Downpipe and I was immediately getting smoke. I realized that the smoke was only at idle and only after a long drive. I thought it might be the PCV valve but it turned out to be a leak between the turbo and the downpipe (one of the bolts came loose and I didn't use threadlock).

They were a huge help in getting me off on the right foot via tuning. They are great guys and just earned a customer for life :dance:

10thgencivicsi1718

First Name
Miltom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic si
I have a question with the tsp 2 tune will i be able to like 2step and anti lag like its comes allready set up or like i have to makes changes like on the basic maps ok ktuner before u tune it u have to do changes like actived the anti lag have to and have set the 2step as well and u have to uncheck few thins tht way we dont get the CEL on how will tht work please lmk thank u

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
I have a question with the tsp 2 tune will i be able to like 2step and anti lag like its comes allready set up or like i have to makes changes like on the basic maps ok ktuner before u tune it u have to do changes like actived the anti lag have to and have set the 2step as well and u have to uncheck few thins tht way we dont get the CEL on how will tht work please lmk thank u
As far as I remember there isn’t an anti lag feature setup in ktuner that you just enable. You have to play with the parameters. It’s really not good for the engine anyway. If you have a cat i would highly advise against it
Sponsored