• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Unlocking Ktuner v1.2

Reuuk

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, '83 Datsun 280ZX
Wondering if I am able to unlock a Ktuner device without the car it's locked to? I made the mistake of trading in my civic without flashing it back to stock.

If I screwed myself then it's my own fault and I will deal with it but I wanted to get confirmation before deciding what to do with my ktuner device.
Sponsored

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 4G Hatch, Civic 5G Coupe
Wondering if I am able to unlock a Ktuner device without the car it's locked to? I made the mistake of trading in my civic without flashing it back to stock.

If I screwed myself then it's my own fault and I will deal with it but I wanted to get confirmation before deciding what to do with my ktuner device.
You need the car and flash it back to factory to be able to unlock it.

OP
OP
Reuuk

Reuuk

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, '83 Datsun 280ZX
Email us. It will cost a license purchase, but we can unlock it for you.
Perfect, I will shoot you guys an email tonight then with the information from the Ktuner unit since I assume yall are going to need it. 10/10 customer service right here.

Gilmorek21

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 civic si

If you don't mind me asking how much did this cost you?