• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JohnKneedep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Texas is still holding strong on $5-8k over MSRP. I picked up my BB, and there's two waiting in Austin (CB and SG) and two incoming (CW and SG). CB for some reason is priced $500 less than the others :)

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus ES350 / 24 CBP Type R R-19500
Two FL5s (SGP & CBP) at MSRP just got unloaded off the truck!
Ask for Adam Washington and heā€™d be happy to help get you in your new ride!
601-331-5512
[email protected]
Patty Peck Honda
555 Sunnybrook Rd
Ridgeland, MS 39157

Not sure if it's available but dropping my other MSRP Leads here! Adam is easy to work with. This was posted on Facebook last I spoke to him yesterday still available. There is LoJack added on for 299 but maybe you can work something out about it.

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Chicago Homies!

My guy just texted me.
3 In stock
2 champ white
1 boost blue

$1500 markup. ( I donā€™t wanna hear it) if youā€™re a local this is a one of the best deals weā€™ve seen.

Honda on Grand

300 W Grand Ave
Elmhurst, IL 60126
United States

Call and ask for Dan Greenwald or if youā€™re serious message me and Iā€™ll give direct cell

I donā€™t wanna hear your tired crap about markup. They are looking to move these. Itā€™s Chicago. Closest youā€™ll get to MSRP around here. Iā€™m convinced if you show up they might work further.

xspeedy

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Texas is still holding strong on $5-8k over MSRP. I picked up my BB, and there's two waiting in Austin (CB and SG) and two incoming (CW and SG). CB for some reason is priced $500 less than the others :)
Yeah, I have been calling around and here in Austin I can probably do around $4-5K over but that seems ridiculous with the list deals happening elsewhere. Iā€˜m trying to educate the locals, but I may have to go out of state. Iā€™m willing to drive to OK or so but it seems most of the inventory is on the east or west coast. If anyone knows of a good place at list a drive from central TX, please share.

Last edited:

JohnKneedep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Yeah, I have been calling around and here in Austin I can probably do around $4-5K over but that seems ridiculous with the list deals happening elsewhere. Still have more stores to call on my list. Iā€˜m trying to educate them, but I may have to go out of state. Iā€™m willing to drive to OK or so but it seems most of the inventory is on the east or west coast. If anyone knows of a good place dealing list a drive from central TX, please let me know.
Yeah, I tried pushing Howdy against First Texas, and I got it down from $7k to $5k over, but that's as far as they'd go. Chatted with Dallas and Houston, and it's the same song. Texas is holding strong on these prices. Good luck with OK, they may get some again soon -- I read of bunch of people taking deliveries from just out of state and driving back to TX and they're happy about that decision. Personally I was just too lazy.

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Yeah, I tried pushing Howdy against First Texas, and I got it down from $7k to $5k over, but that's as far as they'd go. Chatted with Dallas and Houston, and it's the same song. Texas is holding strong on these prices. Good luck with OK, they may get some again soon -- I read of bunch of people taking deliveries from just out of state and driving back to TX and they're happy about that decision. Personally I was just too lazy.
Here in the DFW area you'll have to go in person and go back n forth with them. There's been a couple of MSRP deals done on the FB groups.

skrockij89

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru STI, 2021 Toyota Tundra
Rusty Wallis in Dallas, TX offered me MSRP but BB is the only color Iā€™m not looking for at the moment. Everywhere else in Texas is asking 5-10k over.

Last edited:

xspeedy

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Rusty Wallis in Dallas, TX offered me MSRP but BB is the only color Iā€™m not looking for at the moment. Everywhere else in Texas is asking 5-10k over.
May i ask who you spoke to? i was really after white but if it is a matter of a few K, I could do blue.

spdvgn2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sgp fk8
howdy, just put deposit down for an in-transit bb from joe morgan honda in monroe, oh. straight msrp, no accessories. honest, quick, transactional experience!

refreshing after asking another local, germain honda of beavercreek to drop the $5k adm shown on the window and was told i had to sign an intent to buy for them to even "waste" their sales managers time.

joe morgan, solid crew....

'vagen

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
howdy, just put deposit down for an in-transit bb from joe morgan honda in monroe, oh. straight msrp, no accessories. honest, quick, transactional experience!

refreshing after asking another local, germain honda of beavercreek to drop the $5k adm shown on the window and was told i had to sign an intent to buy for them to even "waste" their sales managers time.

joe morgan, solid crew....

'vagen
Congrats! I just purchased mine from Ohio as well. Itā€™s in transit!
Sponsored