• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I called to see about the allocation at my dealership that I have a deposit at. Was told the allocation was on June 2nd and would know more later this month. I'm 2nd on the list, we will see.
Sponsored

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Well, let’s hope you guys are right, would be nice if that’s true.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
They likely will try to trade to get the color you want if not allocated. Difficulty is CW is likely the most wanted.
Does anybody know what was the most popular color for the previous gen? I want CW as well. I always thought it was the most common color

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
No idea about USA but in Canada the most common colour was definitely Championship white.
I don’t understand it either. It looks like snow with dog piss. The tinge is too much for me to overcome. I saw an FK8 the other day and almost blew chunks at the combo of transformers and dog piss white.

Jwc413

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
I could be wrong but I thought if you have an allocation you have a vin # too then.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I don’t understand it either. It looks like snow with dog piss. The tinge is too much for me to overcome. I saw an FK8 the other day and almost blew chunks at the combo of transformers and dog piss white.
Its probably the only white other than Wimbledon white which is not a pure white. The Wimbledon white on GT350 Heritage Editions is more beige than CW (haven't seen both in person side by side for a comparison) based off of the colors but still I have yet to see any other manufacturer offer a white like CW. Imo its very unique, and it has a dual personality, it has the pure white look when not in direct sunlight it has that darker color. I personally love it. It blends well with the black and red accents.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Its probably the only white other than Wimbledon white which is not a pure white. The Wimbledon white on GT350 Heritage Editions is more beige than CW (haven't seen both in person side by side for a comparison) based off of the colors but still I have yet to see any other manufacturer offer a white like CW. Imo its very unique, and it has a dual personality, it has the pure white look when not in direct sunlight it has that darker color. I personally love it. It blends well with the black and red accents.
Everyone is different i guess. I was just stunned as i do not like off white on a car - it was almost yellow.

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
Everyone is different i guess. I was just stunned as i do not like off white on a car - it was almost yellow.
Yeah I'm not a fan either. I'm first on the list at my dealership and I fully expect to pass on the first CTR since its likely going to be CW. Honestly I'll take any colour thats not CW or red (already have a red car).

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Any smoked/blacked-out fans?

Love Black Type R :cool:

Told my dealer to get either white or black since I cant do Red or Blue for a vehicle (maybe M3 is my borderline).

Just thinking of owning a red or blue car makes me wanna vomit lol

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! Grandma-2021-Honda-Civic-Type-R-C

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica

Told my dealer to get either white or black since I cant do Red or Blue for a vehicle (maybe M3 is my borderline).

Grandma-2021-Honda-Civic-Type-R-C.jpg
I hate black and now the CW but wow, that actually looks really good. I certainly hope honda can think outside of the standard colors when it comes to the new gen. Id love an orange or green - anything but boring. My colors are now blue, gray, red, black amd white in that order.

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT

Grandma-2021-Honda-Civic-Type-R-C.jpg

I actually really like the current CTR in black. Looks really mean and helps hide some of the more excessive styling elements haha

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
That's fair. I can see it being a shock if you aren't expecting it. There's just so many white cars on the road with the basic white color scheme so it's nice to see something unique. Boost Blue is the other favorite of mine, I wish is was more of a lighter hue like sky blue but its nice regardless. Really pops out in the sun.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Personally I think Black is the best colour but I would never own one, way to ocd about paint… I had a PMM FK8 really loved that colour. Probably looking at red or white this time around though unless Honda surprises us with some new colours…green would be great!

jinnrice

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R champion white
That's fair. I can see it being a shock if you aren't expecting it. There's just so many white cars on the road with the basic white color scheme so it's nice to see something unique. Boost Blue is the other favorite of mine, I wish is was more of a lighter hue like sky blue but its nice regardless. Really pops out in the sun.
I think Grey has taken over in the pass 5 or so years. Like to call it bougie gray haha
Sponsored