• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I don’t understand it either. It looks like snow with dog piss. The tinge is too much for me to overcome. I saw an FK8 the other day and almost blew chunks at the combo of transformers and dog piss white.
you dont understand it… you dont know and or understand Honda racing heritage. Championship white is to Mercedes racing silver, mclarans papaya orange, Ferrari rosso red and british racing green as to lotus in heritage. Very first Honda F1 car to when a championship wore the championship white color. Its deep rooted in Hondas racing heritage. Championship white is unmistakable color of a Type R.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
you dont understand it… you dont know and or understand Honda racing heritage. Championship white is to Mercedes racing silver, mclarans papaya orange, Ferrari rosso red and british racing green as to lotus in heritage. Very first Honda F1 car to when a championship wore the championship white color. Its deep rooted in Hondas racing heritage. Championship white is unmistakable color of a Type R.
Honestly i dont give a sht about honda heritage when i drive, for me its about the experience and part of that is not driving a car that looks fugly.

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
I appreciate the heritage but the colour really isnt for me, atleast not on my personal car.

OP
OP
RODSCIVIC

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Has anyone been informed of the Market Adjustment they will have to pay? Any MSRPs?

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Has anyone been informed of the Market Adjustment they will have to pay? Any MSRPs?
At least in my area, no dealership has said specifics, until they have allotments, but some have vaguely claimed that there will be one. That’s all I’ve gotten so far.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
msrp for me first at my dealer...they are able to order my car next month from what i've been told. i should have it in october/november.

Vtak Groceries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I put a $2500 deposit on my Type R and im #1 on the list at my dealer here in Alberta Canada. I made them write "Sold at MSRP" in the contract. Looking forward to getting this thing.

October/November sounds awesome. Cant wait.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I put a $2500 deposit on my Type R and im #1 on the list at my dealer here in Alberta Canada. I made them write "Sold at MSRP" in the contract. Looking forward to getting this thing.

October/November sounds awesome. Cant wait.
Nice a fellow Albertan! I was third in line but currently waiting for an update from my dealer to see if anyone backed out yet. When I ordered my FK8 I was also third but ended up being 1st do to the other buyers backing out. Can lightning strike twice? Lol

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Get pics up when you do!!!
i sure will...i'll get pics of the paperwork showing the allocation as soon as we are able to order. i was told production will not start until september for october/november deliveries. i was hoping to have it early october for the tail of the dragon meet i'm going to, but it looks like it will have to wait.

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
In the UK the order book isn't open and you can't officially pay a deposit, but you can register interest so you're top of the list come order time.

I know the local Dealer principal so I'm top of the list for one. Numbers are limited but they were allocated 2 FK8 LEs so should be ok.

I've had a FD2 in champ white so may go that route again, will probably change my Mind once I see them for real or on the configurator!

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
My dealer said they would get allocations mid august and cars in September. They said I could be 1st on the list but they’re charging $15k over msrp. Wow! No thanks. Told them I’d consider at 5k.

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
My dealer said they would get allocations mid august and cars in September. They said I could be 1st on the list but they’re charging $15k over msrp. Wow! No thanks. Told them I’d consider at 5k.
Wow!! Mark up are so high in US.....Thank god im in Quebec,no mark up here and we sell at MSRP (Quebec law)