• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wastegate Actuator problem

Muscleman

Banned
Banned
First Name
Rigby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
  • Banned
Hi so I got a ktuner and I flash the starter 2 21psi and I wasn't making the power I should be making any I reflash to tsp race tune and same thing I'm not making power so I reached out to Derek Robison and he said there might be a problem with my wastegate actuator however I cant find any shop here in my area that cant diagnosed the wastegate actuator to see if its defective I even flash back to stock I take it to honda and they said its within spec's which means the problem occurs when I try to add a tune which has more power than stock tune ....can anyone help with this?
Sponsored

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Hi so I got a ktuner and I flash the starter 2 21psi and I wasn't making the power I should be making any I reflash to tsp race tune and same thing I'm not making power so I reached out to Derek Robison and he said there might be a problem with my wastegate actuator however I cant find any shop here in my area that cant diagnosed the wastegate actuator to see if its defective I even flash back to stock I take it to honda and they said its within spec's which means the problem occurs when I try to add a tune which has more power than stock tune ....can anyone help with this?
do update..

Dwight

Banned
Banned
First Name
Delon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
do update..
Hi it seems I'm having the same problem did u fix it?
Sponsored