• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s your #1 Pet-Peeve??

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
My number one most hated feature ahead of auto-idle-stop is this damn reminder screen at every startup...
11th Gen Honda Civic What’s your #1 Pet-Peeve?? 5090A6B5-E0DF-417E-9B0C-A503C24D3200
Sponsored

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Auto lock beeping if I don't get far enough away from the car in time...

FiveOsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, 2021 4runner
All the rattles, 3k miles on the car and both seatbelt adjusters rattle, something near the glove box, and another by the OBD port. I hate rattles with a passion, although I expect them, not this many, this soon.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Firstly, Not being able to unlock the car doors or trunk from the outside when the car is running.

Secondly , I use auto lock which is convenient, but sometimes it locks the car before I want it locked , as I am approaching the passenger side doors , it can be a pain at times.

Last edited:

aingoglia12

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2014 Focus ST
The rattle while decelerating in gear is the biggest annoyance I have with that car… Also the rattles are extremely annoying.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yesterday we went to a market and I went inside to pick up some items we needed. My wife stayed in the car. The car auto-locked as I left and she was inside the car, it armed the security alarm , and my wife could not unlock the car from inside the car, I had to unlock it all from outside with my fob.

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
yesterday we went to a market and I went inside to pick up some items we needed. My wife stayed in the car. The car auto-locked as I left and she was inside the car, it armed the security alarm , and my wife could not unlock the car from inside the car, I had to unlock it all from outside with my fob.
When I'm doing a run and the wife is sitting in the car I usually drop the keys in the cup holder or toss them to her. Mildly annoying but between her '21 hatch and my '22 it's second nature now.

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
All the rattles, 3k miles on the car and both seatbelt adjusters rattle, something near the glove box, and another by the OBD port. I hate rattles with a passion, although I expect them, not this many, this soon.
I have one in the center console that sounds deep and another one coming from the passenger side I was able to track down on a joy ride with a passenger to the vent op of the dash by the A-Pillar - specifically the outer portion of the vent. I'm going to get them addressed on my first oil change.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I'm doing a run and the wife is sitting in the car I usually drop the keys in the cup holder or toss them to her. Mildly annoying but between her '21 hatch and my '22 it's second nature now.
Good advice I will definitely do that from now on.

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
For practicality, that when the parking garage attendant gets out of the car, it doesn’t roll into a wall.

Personally, I prefer the control it offers in certain situations. Electronic is on and off, manual brake has adjustability.

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Easily my biggest complaint is general fit and finish. The seatbelt adjusters rattle like crazy right next to your ear, there are a few other interior rattles that come and go as well. Pretty pathetic for 3000 miles.

got some pretty uneven panel gaps as well.

Honda knows how to engineer a brilliant car but they need to improve their manufacturing processes.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like it, what do you like about pulling up hand brake?
It is more about what I dislike about electronic e-brakes. You have to depress the brake pedal and push down on the e-brake button to disengage it, if you don't press down on the brake pedal hard enough the e-brake will not disengage, that happens to me every so often and is just one more delay. With a manual handle e-brake the car doesn't have to be on to disengage the parking brake. I also worry about reliability of the motor that controls the electronic brake too, mine gets used 10-20 times a day. I just like simple things sometimes.
Sponsored

Last edited: