• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s Your Favorite Color Sport Touring Hatchback?

OP
OP

My2023CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicHBSoon
Yes manual transmissions which once dominated the industry have quickly become a thing of the past where most sports cars that are still on the market nowadays. Pretty much of all gone the automatic route
Sponsored

OP
OP

My2023CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicHBSoon
Also typical but if you live in an area where you've got a number of dealerships and you shop around, you might be able to find one with an exception.

My suggestion is always to work solely with the sales manager as I did in my area and I'm looking at just about retail slightly below as a frequent buyer from them over the years.

I really like the white and was looking for one with a 6 speed. Few dealers that showed inventory I called had insane ADM with mandatory accessories. Some were at 40k for the ST hatch. Got tired of searching and picked up a grey Teggy.

jimcalva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Silverado, 22 Civic sport touring
Been waiting since May for my Boost Blue Sport Touring, I really wanted a Sonic Grey Pearl but my salesman told me the Boost Blue already had a build date. If I ordered a Sonic Grey Pearl I would have to wait til September. So I went with the Blue. Here it is last week of July and it was built last week and I just received a text saying it will arrive between 8/5- 8/9. So excited, can't wait, the more I look at the Boost Blue the more I like.

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Yes manual transmissions which once dominated the industry have quickly become a thing of the past where most sports cars that are still on the market nowadays. Pretty much of all gone the automatic route
Like many things in life, we have a choice and their is no right or wrong answer. You prefere Automatic as many in NA do. Good for you. Others prefere MT regardless of traffic or not.

Back to topic, my preferences are:

1) Boost blue
2) Meteoroid grey

Cheers!