• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

s2ktypeR

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
This sounds great! Very tempted to do this as well if your zero drone claims are true. Do we have any info on whether it's better to delete the front resonator or rear one?
From my research deleting the front smaller resonator will give a small increase in noise where if you replace the middle one it will get much louder. Yeah 0 highway drone. And that's with the valve open. Obviously would be much quieter with the valve closed and back to factory settings.
Sponsored

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
Should be covered but got in a slight argument with my dealer about making sure they have one on hand at my time of service. Service is booked out until next Friday - so a week and a half. I talked to the parts department and there is plenty of stock of the tanks at the distribution center in Iowa but the dealership does not have any in stock currently. I asked the service writer to preemptively order one so I don't drop my car off 10 days from now and then have to wait another coupe of days for them to get the part and install it - which I would think would be better for them as well. In a nice way they said no - that they could not trust a customer diagnosis and that a tech needed to be the one to requisition the part.
These things are failing right and left. This is Honda! ... if they can issue a recall because the badge on a vehicle was placed on the wrong side of the hatch, certainly they can issue a recall for a true mechanical failure such as the overflow tank!

civic2tegg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Sport 6MT, 99' Civic hatch
What do you have to do to install the garnish. Just take the air bag cover off? Thanks
So I swapped the entire wheel all at once, but if you were to keep the wheel on, I think you're correct. Take out the airbag, remove 2 screws and a few clips transfer the buttons over to the Js and reinstall.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Added a weather tech rear hatch mat then hit the beach for a cold beverage. On the way home stopped at autozone for some quick detail spray. Well it was on the way home but decided to go to one a little farther away since I love driving this beauty 😆👍🏻👊🏻
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1594
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1592
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1595
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1591

Phenom3030

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro
It’s a pretty easy install. Just did mine last weekend and love it.
You got the model F kit? I heard it’s 3 wires on the drivers side and 2 on the passenger side. Happen to film a video of the install?

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
ITS ADS module install. Feels so much more relaxed. Good thing for lap times but I had just gotten used to the feel of the stiff ride which gave the CTR its unique character.

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
ITS ADS module install. Feels so much more relaxed. Good thing for lap times but I had just gotten used to the feel of the stiff ride which gave the CTR its unique character.
If you think about it, old school sports cars had bone jarring rides, so the stock CTR is actually plush compared to some of those. I was tempted to try a module out but the best price I found was $246. I decided to dump the money into some exhaust mods instead.

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621 - sold | 2023 CTR #16980
Got gas.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_2066
Sponsored