• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Will Buy 2023 Civic Type-R

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
I'm a serious buyer, but not going to allow being raked over coals. Willing to go a little over MSRP, but not much. Would like Championship White, but tell me what you have and we'll see (except black, won't do black). Honest dealers only that value long time Honda customer and volume movement. I'm located in USA, MI.

(Admins, wasn't sure where to post this, move if required. Thank you).
Sponsored

smc540

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru WRX
I appreciate the hustle, but for someone to sell to you close to MSRP, they need to buy it at MSRP. That's just not going to happen for 99% of buyers.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Yeah, dealers are not on these websites. Get to searching, emailing and calling like everyone else.

OP
OP
HumbleSage

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
I appreciate the hustle, but for someone to sell to you close to MSRP, they need to buy it at MSRP. That's just not going to happen for 99% of buyers.
Already aware, that's why my post has wiggle room. It's easier to be an available customer than to not. There's a market for everyone, even if you have to wait.

Okay so what you're going to do is open google maps and search for Honda Dealerships. And then start making calls.... Actually put the work in if you want one.
Already doing that. There's a market for everyone, even if you have to wait.

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Type R, '20 Civic Si Coupe
I'm a serious buyer, but not going to allow being raked over coals. Willing to go a little over MSRP, but not much. Would like Championship White, but tell me what you have and we'll see (except black, won't do black). Honest dealers only that value long time Honda customer and volume movement. I'm located in USA, MI.

(Admins, wasn't sure where to post this, move if required. Thank you).

You want a big boy car, you're going to have to pay the big boy price. A little over MSRP ain't it.

OP
OP
HumbleSage

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

WattUpD

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RSX Type S
I think the price point your looking for might be available during 2024 if everyone done with the 10k min ADM also majority has mandatory accessories ~$4k and you also want white which majority is chasing after also.
Like the other thread state people are taking whatever color they can get right now.

OP
OP
HumbleSage

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the price point your looking for might be available during 2024 if everyone done with the 10k min ADM also majority has mandatory accessories ~$4k and you also want white which majority is chasing after also.
Like the other thread state people are taking whatever color they can get right now.
Agreed, There's a market for everyone, even if you have to wait. :)

OP
OP
HumbleSage

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patience is a virtue. I'd like to report I found a dealer (Genthe Honda in Southgate, MI) that sold me my 2023 CTR in Championship White for 47.5k. Only a 2.7k markup (sticker 44.8k) . Absolutely reasonable. Eat it, you naughty dealers and trolls! :)

Genthe has always done right by me. It's why I bought my first CTR (2017) their as well.

In photo: My 2017 CTR, My new 2023 CTR, ME, Andrew Genthe (Management), and Tyler Stoner (sales)

11th Gen Honda Civic Will Buy 2023 Civic Type-R 20230302_143903

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Congrats. I'm assuming you traded in your FK8 and it would be interesting to know what you got for that if you don't mind sharing.

OP
OP
HumbleSage

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. I'm assuming you traded in your FK8 and it would be interesting to know what you got for that if you don't mind sharing.
Not a problem. Above 30k.

OP
OP
HumbleSage

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jesus I'd be hugging my sales guy too at under 3k adm. Congrats
Thanks man, love getting the last laugh at these crooks and trolls. :)

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Nice to see that there are good “family” dealerships out there, still doing right by their customers, especially repeat customers. That’s old school and it’s great. Most places, especially in large metropolitan areas, could care less about their customers. All they see are dollar signs.
Sponsored