• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
If I haven't commented about the looks of this 11th Gen. Well, BLAH!
Thank God I bought a 10th Gen. I just don't understand Honda designers. How can you follow a knockout design with styled back bland trash?
Sponsored

basilpesto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring 4D cosmic blue
There's no shame in copying a good design. Everyone copies everyone in car business anyway. I like the rear end.

2020MAC140033_640_02.jpg

1605665620558.png
I don’t quite see the similarities here, maybe in stance and the integrated trunk lid spoiler. Elaborate more on this!

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
I love the new Gen. Not too drastic yet not too simple. Also a touch of class in there as well it seems, along with the traditional sportiness of the Civic.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
I am wondering what the base model looks like? I think what they have shown might be more representative of the Si or the Touring model.
For people more familiar with Honda, can they comment on the model shown and its potential price point?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I am wondering what the base model looks like? I think what they have shown might be more representative of the Si or the Touring model.
For people more familiar with Honda, can they comment on the model shown and its potential price point?
Based on the past reveals (8th, 9th, and 10th gens... ) typically the concept/prototype is representative most closely to the Si models. If I had to take a guess... I would say the 11th gen prototype is probably closest to the Si or Sport trims (it lacks the spoiler we saw on what we assume were the Si test cars seen recently). The fact it has the black wheels and exposed exhaust definitely says Sport or Si trim.

Touring will most likely be close, possibly with the addition of some chrome garnish and hidden exhaust. If you want to see base trim, look at the patent drawings revealed weeks ago. Those lack almost any kind of flourish or otherwise and most likely will be the most representative of a base level LX.

As for pricing, I don't expect prices to increase drastically. Honda has to be careful not to step into Accord territory with their base pricing. Expect price of entry to be around $20-21k, and a sport model to come in around $22-23k, with Si models (depending on what kind of performance updates we see compared to the 10th gen) probably around $27k, with the top of the line Touring coming in at or around $29-30k. Again, those are just guesses.... I figure assuming trim structure remains the same (LX, Sport, EX, Si, EXL, Touring) prices compared to the 10th gen might go up anywhere from $500-800.
Sponsored