• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Interesting. I love how they ask "would they actually make a civic faster than the accord sport?" Um, yea... they already did, the 10th gen 1.5T was already faster, and it wouldn't have been nearly as close as this race was. I'm waiting for someone to do a drag race between the 10th and 11th gen civics just to see just how much difference there actually is.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
It’s like watching which tortoise gets to the lettuce first.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
A more interesting race I saw was between the 2.0T Accord vs. CTR. They raced a manual Accord and an Auto transmission vs. CTR. Pretty interesting.

Red

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring; 2020 KIA Sportage;
The video was cute and even though drag racing my new Civic is the last thing I care about, I was glad to see it isn't a total turd next to the Accord. What's more important to me is the overall driving experience which is very good.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
A more interesting race I saw was between the 2.0T Accord vs. CTR. They raced a manual Accord and an Auto transmission vs. CTR. Pretty interesting.
10-speed 2.0T Accord FTW! It’s a beast.

Real race starts at 9:22
Sponsored